16 days post op & 22 lbs down

TerriM23
on 7/13/11 9:45 am
 I had surgery on June 27th and I have lost 22 lbs. so far.  I was in pain for about 8 days. Largest incision is mildly indented, feels numb and burns at times. I am following doctors orders and actually went to the park, with a beautiful pond,  last night and made two laps around. It's a start. Thank you for the words of encouragement. I have learned a lot from OH and appreciate all of you!!!  There are a couple of other nurses where I work who are interested in the sleeve and I have turned them on to OH website. They are thrilled with all the info provided by fellow sleevers.  Thank you!!!!!
Thank God for getting me this far!!!         
Lynn5707
on 7/13/11 10:10 am - IN
Hi!

I'm a nurse too. Feeling great, just very tired. I had surgery last Wednesday.

Congrats on you losses!

Lynn
MARTINQ
on 7/13/11 10:30 am - RIVERDALE, GA
YaY Congratulations, lets celebrate cheers (with protein shots) !!! I lost 17lbs in 11days! It feels so good to lose this extra baggage!! 
Shershe793
on 7/13/11 11:12 am - Blanchard, OK
congrats on the weight loss.. keep up the work and it will pay off.. I am having surgery on Aug 2nd I cannot wait and am very excited..
 HW 327 CW 231 GW 140 Surgery August 2nd, 2011..                     
roundater
on 7/13/11 12:17 pm - Lincoln, NE
Way to go. Being physically active really helps with the weight loss plus help relieve any lingering pain. COngrats on your loss.
Rich Sonderegger

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views