Goodbye (sorta) and thank you

roundater
on 7/17/11 2:01 pm - Lincoln, NE
Tonight my recovery period from my VSG is over and tomorrow I must return to work. Hence I won't have as much time at the puter as I used to and will probably not be able to post as much as I would like and as I used to. I do want to give a great big virtual hug and thank you to all of you out there who have helped me through my recovery period. Your help and support has been totally unfathomable. And a special thank you to all those who have become my friend -  it really means a lot to know that I have so many wonderful friends out there to share my journey with.  I'll still be out there in spirit if not in writing as I can.

Thank you again everyone for your friendship and support. May we all have successful journeys together.

You're friend
RIch
Rich Sonderegger

Caligirlgina
on 7/17/11 2:07 pm - CA
Thank you for your support on this board. Best of luck to you and don't be a stranger.
Take Care
Gina
  1Mo(July 17, 2011) 265.1 (-28.7) Whoo hooo2Mo (Aug 17, 2011) 258.7 (-6.4) 3mo-253.5(-5.2) Finally broke a 5 week stall

roundater
on 7/18/11 1:19 pm - Lincoln, NE
You're welcome. I will still try to lurk and post as much as I can - just won't be able to as frequently as I used to.
Rich Sonderegger

Birdie55
on 7/17/11 2:09 pm
 I hope things go well for you going back to work.  I for one, will miss all your supportive and positive posts.  You seem to have a text book recovery, hope things continue to go so smoothly.   

Ht 5' 4  SW 181  GW 120 - 125  Age 61  CW 130

Edit   Delete          

roundater
on 7/18/11 1:17 pm - Lincoln, NE
Thank you! Yes it has been textbook - both surgery and recovery. I will still try to lurk and post as much as I can - just won't be able to as frequently! First day back at work went very positively as well - lots of support from my colleagues and even have a couple of them interested in the surgery.
Rich Sonderegger

CEEW
on 7/17/11 2:16 pm
THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING ME WITH MY TICKERS !!! KEEP IN TOUCH !!

roundater
on 7/18/11 1:11 pm - Lincoln, NE
You're welcome! I'll still be out there - just not quite as frequently as I used. I will lurk and post as time allows.
Rich Sonderegger

lanunes
on 7/17/11 2:29 pm - CA
 Your support has been much appreciated. Good luck on your first day bck to work =)
      Leslie Nunes              
roundater
on 7/18/11 1:09 pm - Lincoln, NE
Thank you! First day back went very positive and got lots of support from my colleagues and even have a couple interested in the surgery. I will still be lurking and posting as much as time allows - just not as frequently as I used to.
Rich Sonderegger

wert
on 7/17/11 2:48 pm - MN
Good - that your recovery went so well.

Bad - you won't be around as much. 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 158 views
Expired Optifast Question