In Desperate need of clothes!!

Marriott L.
on 7/18/11 1:48 am - San Diego, CA
Anyone have any new or slightly used everyday dresses or skirts in the 1x or 2x. We spent money on GORGEOUS cotton everyday dresses at Landsend.com....man were they PERFECT...but during my accident the paramedics cut off my favorite black one, and my husband ruined the other one with fabric softener

Not asking for handouts..I will gladly pay for them AND the shipping costs...let me know if you'd like to clear your closets ladies...lord knows we all need to! THANKS GUYS!

BTW..I'm in Virginia in case you're wondering!

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

BriarRose
on 7/18/11 2:03 am
Can't help you there....I just gave a lovely young woman on here all my 24s, 22s, 20s...... Try a second hand store, or walmart -- I was in walmart yesterday and they had some cute flowey peasant skirts, inexpensive and pretty colors. 
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
calibelle
on 7/18/11 2:09 am
 What size? Tops and Bottoms.  I have a giant washing machine sized box of clothes.  Everything from 18-26.  I am happy to drop some in one of those if it fits it ships USPS boxes.

Been thinking of creating a website for us, www.swapmyfits.com or something. 

Marriott L.
on 7/18/11 2:27 am - San Diego, CA
oh my goodness lol....tops and bottoms...anything from 18-24..I am in 22-24 right now...so anything there and under would be G-R-E-A-T!!!

email me at [email protected] we'll discuss details..you are NOT paying to ship lol

Kelley_S
on 7/18/11 4:38 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 11/23/10 with
DEFINITELY start a website! I have bags and bags of clothes that I can't wear anymore. Mainly 16s 18s and 20s.

wert
on 7/18/11 6:10 am - MN
I just sent you an email. One other thing to think about is the stores are getting rid of summer stuff and the sales are really good.  

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

Marriott L.
on 7/18/11 8:38 am - San Diego, CA
oh I agree..starting a website would be GREAT and I would totally use it!
melvina424
on 7/18/11 9:58 am - Hudson, FL
Awesome idea about starting a website for swapping clothes!!!  What better way to share in your success then with someone who is right behind you or just ahead of you in your journey!!!  Please keep us posted!!!
MrsClaus09
on 7/18/11 1:43 pm
Check ebay!!  I've been shopping ebay and have found some great deals!  And, check often...things change day to day!
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views