95lbs less of me (pics)

VSG-LessOfMe
on 7/19/11 3:44 am - FL
Last night I was emptying out my closet to give all my larger sized clothes to my aunt and a friend.  I haven't gone back and tried on my old favorites, so last night I decided to try on the only pair of pants that used to fit me and that I literally wore everyday.  I think seeing just how big they were on me now helped with some of the body dysmorphia I have.  I suggest keeping an old pair of clothes so you can try them on to see and feel how much smaller you are after surgery!  I didn't take pre-measurements and SO WISH I DID...so this is another way to see progress.

My entire plus size wardrobe is sitting on the floor behind me...now my closet is empty...DARN guess I'll have to go shopping!!! 

HW: 260 ~ Start Pre-Op Diet: 248 ~ Surgery Day: 238 ~ CW: 154.8

Dawnie 88
on 7/19/11 3:54 am
you look beautiful!! have fun shopping! 

Valerie K.
on 7/19/11 3:59 am - Dearborn, MI
congrats you look great.
My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

Bigasiangirl
on 7/19/11 4:20 am
VSG on 06/01/11 with
NICE! 
You look so skinny!!!  Congratulations!

injeneral
on 7/19/11 4:53 am
Amazing!! I too have those go-to pairs of jeans that I wear every day. I have 3 pairs that I rotate through and even though I bought them only months ago they're already starting to get worn in that stupid spot where my thighs rub together. I am so grateful I won't have to worry about patching them or finding new jeans!!! (date set - Aug. 15!)

You look amazing and happy :)
LonnieThatGirl D.
on 7/19/11 5:03 am
 lol this sounds soooo like me! Rotating jeans... worn areas...  Best wishes for your surgery!!!
VSG-LessOfMe
on 7/19/11 5:10 am - FL
 Less than a month...it goes by so fast!  Make sure you measure and save a pair of pants...great to help your brain realize the progress your body is making!

LonnieThatGirl D.
on 7/19/11 5:03 am
 Congrats! You look great... I'm going to take your advise and do measurements and save some of my pre-surgery clothes!
VSG-LessOfMe
on 7/19/11 5:12 am - FL
 Definately do.  Its hard to explain, but when I look in the mirror I don't see how much smaller I am.  Looking at pics, comparing #'s and trying on old clothes all help your brain catch up.  I'm still not there, but trying...

George B.
on 7/19/11 5:20 am - Miami, FL
Time to shop.

You look amazing.
Congratulations on your success!

George

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views