hospital for 3rd time. TPN. Picc Lines. Gallbladder.

miss_shavontae
on 7/19/11 3:13 pm
im back in the hospital. for the 3rd time since my june 1st surgery. ive been here since.. the 10th? whatever last sunday was. spent my 24th bday in here [july 14] & im still here..

a lot has happened.. i was sooo dehyrated AND malnourished, i had to get a picc line in & im on TPN. & im getting fed/receiving nutrients thru there. 2mrw my gallbladder comes out bcz i had a really bad attack. my pancreas was/is inflamed due to a small gall stone or "sledge" getting in or around my pancreas. i had esophageal spasms which is why i believe i was unable to get liquid in. ive been getting insulin shots every 4 hrs. the finger ***** hurts like a bxtch. these events are outta order but that's basically what im dealing with. my sleeve isn't loving me right now =[

pray for me. its been 11 days & im slowly giving up =/
       HW: 308 |  SW: 288 |  CW: 237 |  GW: 187

DebbieL.
on 7/19/11 3:22 pm - OK
So sorry you are going through all of that.  You will be in my prayers.  Hope you get better soon.  Please know that we care. 
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/11 3:23 pm
You will be in my thoughts and prayers... If I lived closer I would come and see you...:)
Tipsynoodle
on 7/19/11 3:39 pm - Kempner, TX
 so sorry to hear that........i know i'm having problems too and haven't even had the surgery yet....speedy recovery u are in my prayers

suthernqueen
on 7/19/11 9:28 pm
I know it's not easy but keep a postive outlook. Your good postive thoughts and all the prayers you will be receiving from your OH family well help the healing!!!

Ms. Poker Face
on 7/19/11 9:56 pm
I can only imagine how frustrating this must be.  Please do not lose hope.  You've got doctors doing everything they can to get you better.  Prayers sent your way!!

Keep us posted on your progress.

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

lucy2e
on 7/19/11 10:39 pm - Laurel, MD
Oh, Miss Shavontae, I am so sorry!  (((hugs)))

You have gone thru so much!  After your gallbladder comes out you will feel much better!  I remember the pain from those attacks - they are unbearable!  Hopefully once it's out, everything else will settle down - especially the esophageal spasms so you will get in the liquids and stop the dehydration cycle!

You are in my prayers - sorry you have had such a rough time.  It will get better!

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

jengo1971
on 7/19/11 10:43 pm
So sorry you're going through all this!  Will definitely keep you in my prayers.  No giving up either, girlie!!  It's rough now but soon you will be in a much better place and loving your sleeve!  Keep us updated please. 

Jennifer

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
Arianasmama
on 7/20/11 12:00 am - Beverly Hills, CA
 Sorry you're not doing well and I will be praying for you.  Remember, it's not over until God says it's over, keep fighting until your victory is won.  Be encouraged

Be Blessed            
LadyVelvet
on 7/20/11 12:00 am - Rosharon, TX

So sorry to hear that you are having so many problems.  Know that we are all praying for you lady - just hold on.

HW 270  Surgery W 235

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 80 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 293 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 344 views