9 mos of success

changeiscomingsoon
on 7/20/11 12:17 pm
Dang the shorts I have been wearing this spring/summer are steadily falling off! I mean really!!!! Never in a million years would I have believed that I could go from a size 16 to a size 12 (really could wear a 10) since April/May till July. I am nearly at a goal for myself and I swear I will faint when I make it. 
I am learning that this is a tool. It was difficult to understand fully what that meant. Imean since when was my tummy a tool to help me. It really is just something you have to experience as you heal after your surgery. It is amazing how you 'USE" your new tummy. Absolutely amazing. I can taste a bit of something I have liked before but never want it like I was addicted to it before. I don't say addicted lightly. The farther I get from my weight and take on my new eating habits I can look back and see how bad it was.
Now I crave protein..I mean I really do.  I find now that I have to eat about every 3/4 hours. I am exercising so much more now. I just love it. It has been quite an awesome summer of fun.
 I wish for everyone out there seeking and participating in this surgery have the same success I have had. There has been a time of my body adjusting and then losing again. I don't obsess about losing but have embrace the slower phase and know that I have to work at getting to the end of my goal. The exercise part is fabulous. I love feeling my body getting and being stronger every day. It really creates ownership in the progress. I want to make this "mine" . I am tickled to work at it.
It is a good day..EVERY DAY.:):)

Jackie00
on 7/20/11 12:22 pm
great job, wow almost to goal in 10 months not bad.  I hope I will have that kind of success whenever I can get that surgery done
Eula "Evie" R.
on 7/20/11 12:25 pm - Mount Nebo, WV
Wow you are just about there. Keep up the good work.
God Bless
Evie

Laurie M.
on 7/20/11 12:32 pm - KS
I can't wait for the day I get to make the same kind of post in the near future!

1london
on 7/20/11 12:44 pm
AWESOME!!!  I love to read your kind of posts....you are happy and have joy in your success!  I am happy for you and wish you continued success and you deserve it!!! Congratulations!!!!!
MenagerieNik
on 7/20/11 1:23 pm
 Congrats! 

HW: 285 SW: 267 GW: 130
CEEW
on 7/20/11 4:34 pm
WAY TO GO !!!!!!      DR. ACEVES WAS MY DOC TOO !!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 285 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 336 views