Ordered Liquid Egg Whites To Suppliment Protein

svelteNgorgeous
on 7/24/11 4:13 am
I ordered here from a link I found on OH. http://www.eggwhitesint.com/faq.htm

Thought it was worth a try. How much muscle milk can one consume anyway. From their website:

What Is The Protein Benefit of Egg Whites?

Egg White protein is the purest form of protein known to man in the entire world. Each 8-ounce cup gives you 26 grams of pure protein, only 2 grams of carbohydrates, NO fat and NO cholesterol. They are 100% bio-available, which means NONE of it's amino acids are wasted. No artificial protein powder can make that claim. Other high protein sourced foods and supplements need to be broken down before the body absorbs the protein. All natural products have always been the recommended way to get the nutrients your body needs.

It will arrive next week, I'll keep you posted.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Asecondchanceatlife
on 7/24/11 5:12 am
Sounds good! Thanks for the post.
Ms. Poker Face
on 7/24/11 5:53 am
I wonder what they taste like (other than the obvious - eggs).  What will you add them to?

Let us know what you think after you get them and use them!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

Crunchy As Can Be
on 7/24/11 10:20 am, edited 7/24/11 10:21 am - NY
I buy these regularly from the grocery store (Stop & Shop) in the fridge section by the cartons of eggs. They come in different size containers, and I choose the ones that are 100% egg whites, nothing else added.

I make egg white omelettes with them about 3-4x weekly out of 1/2 cup egg whites and one LF string cheese melted in, salt/pepper and use a tiny bit of butter in the pan. A delicious portable breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack (carries wonderfully in a zip-top baggie if you cook it and refrigerate the night before) that packs a whopping 20gm protein, not too many carbs or calories or fat (all depend on the type of cheese you use since the eggs don't have any of that!).

Good luck-- I love them!
 ~~Emily~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 255 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views