eating and drinking together

AuntieLoLo
on 7/24/11 10:31 pm - VA
VSG on 12/20/10 with
I haven't seen this questions addressed here, and if it has, I apologize in advance. But, I was wondering:

Is there some point, down the road, during maintenance that we can again enjoy a beverage less than 30 minutes after eating? Mind you, I am sticking to the program, following all the rules, etc. I was just curious about the future.

I intend to keep to the status quo for a year after reaching my goal (in 10 pounds), but just thought I'd ask...

Thanks!
L.
USAF Wife
on 7/24/11 10:44 pm
I sip with meals. Huge difference between drinking and taking a few sips when I eat, and shortly after a meal. I've been doing it for over a year now and have zero issues. I still don't get physically hungry so I can not comment if it causes hunger.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Pbell
on 7/25/11 12:25 am
 I asked my dr. about it... and they said that they don't recommend it because you can gain back up to 50% of what you have lost.  But the above post is right, sipping is different... I have to sip water to take my meds and my NUT said there is nothing wrong with that.

SkinnyKrissy
on 7/25/11 2:54 am - NJ
I sure hope so! I really miss drinking with my meals. Its usually too late by the time I realize I wasnt supposed to drink anything with my meal. I find it hard to eat without drinking.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views