2 weeks from today

dentalhygieny
on 7/24/11 8:42 pm - MN
Well, two weeks from today, I will be sleeved....I have been pretty calm about this up until now... I am very excited and slightly nervous all at the same time...

I weighed myself this morning and I am down 8 pounds just by using some of the tools that my insurance company taught me...I am looking forward to this but at the same time having moments of "what the heck and I doing??".... So the countdown begins and this time next week I start my 7 day clear liquid diet....Wish me luck...
"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."
- Arnold H. Glasgow

Laurie M.
on 7/24/11 10:01 pm - KS

I am excited too! I have 1 week to go! So far I have not gotten scared yet but I am waiting for it to hit me. My luck I will freak out of the gurney as they wheel me into surgery! 

SunnyinSD
on 7/25/11 12:33 am - San Diego, CA
You and I share the same surgery date.  I'm SO excited that I just can't stand it, although I do have those moments of complete and utter panic too.  But ultimately this will be completely worth it!

I'm a 5'9", 33 year old mother of 2 living in Sunny San Diego  
Starting Weight: 273  Surgery Weight: 235  Goal Weight: 140   Surgery Date: 08/08/11

Spiritus
on 7/25/11 12:54 am - Hawthorne, CA
Congratulations ladies!! My surgery is August 10th (if my surgeon allows it)....getting nervous but relieved that it is almost here!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views