I'm leavin' on a jet plane......

KauaiLulu
on 7/26/11 2:55 am - HI
 ....and gettiin' sleeved at 10:30am TOMORROW.  I am beyond excited.  Finally I can begin this side of my journey and have my own real experience.  I have been reading on this website for so long and feel so informed and ready.  THANK YOU to everyone out there in cyber land.

I don't usually ask things of others but please put me in your thoughts, prayers, chants for a safe surgery and as easy-as-possible recovery.

I will give an update when this next step is completed.

Have a great day!

Lulu
Enjoying the journey......

Crissy327
on 7/26/11 3:23 am - NC
I loved Kaui!! I didn't realize you were from there until now! Well you certainly have the perfect place to recover!!! Wish I could come with you!!! We went to 3 of the hawain islands on our honeymoon and Kaui was my favorite. It is so lush!!

Anyway, you will do great. I will pray for you but you won't need it. Easy peasy. I could not have ever deamed it would go this easy. The only mistake I made was drinking too fast the day after surgery. My tummy decided to give it back so I could try again. Ha Ha

I did get some nausea meds before they woke me up though since I usually vomit from the anestesia. If you do, you might ask them to give you a good dose of that before they wake you up. I woke up pain and nasuea free. I honestly wondered if they had even done anything until like 3 days late when I still had never been hungry.

Have a good trip hun and let us know how you are doing Ms. Hawaii!!

On my way!!!!!!

Crissy    
lucy2e
on 7/26/11 3:24 am - Laurel, MD
Prayers and happy thoughts headed your way - you are gonna do great!  Aloha and welcome to the losers bench!

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

Ohcam
on 7/26/11 3:31 am
Praying for an uneventful surgery, speedy recovery, and success with weight loss! You will do just fine!
faylavi
on 7/26/11 4:58 am - Laurel, MD
Lulu

Good luck and speedy recovery!!

Fay

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views