VSG Surgery Scheduled for Monday!

mojomom
on 7/29/11 4:42 am

Starting to get a bit nervous.  What kind of down-time have people had with vsg?  I'm hearing lots of variety.

Mojomom

colelea613
on 7/29/11 6:26 am - LA
Good Luck.  I have the surgery the next day. I am not nervous just stressed...can't keep still.  I am more worried about being away from my 4 year old for 3 days. 

Here is wishing an easy recovery...quick and painless
    Cole

mojomom
on 7/29/11 7:48 am

Mojomom

mojomom
on 7/29/11 8:59 am
 Where are you having your surgery done?  Is it close to your home?  I know what you mean about being away from children, especially the littles.  Would you like to keep in touch as you're healing?  Maybe we can share a few ideas and experiences together?  Just let me know!  Best of luck to you, too!      

Mojomom

Laurie M.
on 7/29/11 7:48 am - KS
Mine is Monday too! I am just counting down the time! Want to get this started. Not nervous about surgery only cuz I have had several surgical procedures so I know how I handle the whole process.

Robin K.
on 7/29/11 8:09 am, edited 7/29/11 8:10 am
Best of luck to you.  My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday.  I'm sure we will both do fine.  On to our new lives.

mojomom
on 7/29/11 9:01 am
 I'm so glad to hear from you.  Maybe we can keep in touch as we go along and heal from the surgery?  It would be nice to help eachother out.  Where are you having yours done?  

Mojomom

Robin K.
on 7/29/11 9:23 pm
I'm in New Haven CT, which is where I'm having my surgery. What about you? My kids are older - 3 teenage boys, so they are more self sufficient

mojomom
on 7/30/11 10:53 am
 Hi Again,

I have a 10 year old daughter and 2 older (wonderful) stepchildren (18 and 20), so I'm relieved I won't need to chase little ones following the surgery!  I'm heading to San Diego and then over to Tijuana on Monday.

I'll write you again at the end of the week and let you know how everything is going.  I'm so happy to be able to keep in touch as we move through surgery and into healing!

Best of luck to you with everything.  Looking forward to comparing notes soon 

Michele

Mojomom

Tiffany B.
on 7/29/11 8:46 am - Scottsburg, IN
My surgery is Monday too! I am scared to death! My sons 10th birthday is Sunday and I will be on my liquid diet. Then his birthday party is August 5th. I hope I am doing good enough to have fun with him. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 363 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views