Breakfast ideas

ravenssummer
on 8/2/11 10:02 am, edited 8/1/11 10:03 pm - West Warwick, RI
It's hard to have any variety when you don't eat any PIG meaning no bacon no sausage which are normally good breakfast items but I don't eat them. So, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what else I could eat besides egg and cheese?
HW 348 SW 329 CW 196  

Could_It_Be
on 8/2/11 10:10 am
Anything you want! 

Doesn't have to be traditional breakfast items- what about leftovers, turkey & cheese roll up?

What about yogurt, ricotta, cottage cheese...

VSG on 6/22/11
anewsweetjessa
on 8/2/11 10:15 am - IA
spanish eggs lil bit of chesse and tbs salsa , have you checked out http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2009/10/party-time-confetti-bites.html amazing site one of my favs cant wait till Im far enough along to try these items
Crimson
on 8/2/11 10:25 am - MD
I eat whatever for breakfast. sometimes chili, sometimes chicken.
if i want a coffee/hot drink i usually make a protein coffee or hot chocolate

my favorite has been heading to starbucks and getting a water and one of their new bistro boxes!! they're all so delicious. I especially love the cheese and fruit combo as well as the chicken/veggies and hummus.

HW: 271 lbs.     SW: 255 lbs.     GW: 150 lbs.    
MediumSoon
on 8/2/11 10:38 am - TX
I make egg cups with turkey sausage crumbles and cheese.

Erica77
on 8/2/11 11:19 am - MN
I like turkey bacon! And the Eggs cups with turkey sausage crumbles are awesome.
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/11 11:37 am
Cottage Cheese, Yogurt, Peanut Butter with a little banana, protein shake (my favorite quick breakfast on the go), and I agree with many of the other suggestions too.  Just don't limit yourself to the traditional idea of breakfast.  Most of it is carbs and crap! =)
janielynne
on 8/2/11 12:53 pm
Look up on theworldaccordingtoeggface...i love to make her egg bites...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views