FOUND ; MY CHEEK BONES !!!

BriarRose
on 8/3/11 1:48 am
OK, I don't wear make up all that often.  Especially during summer, when my gardening activities give me some nice color.  I just put some mascara and lipstick on in the car and call it done..... but yesterday I had a job interview, so I decided to put some make-up on. 

I was brushing on some bare minerals, and did a double take -- I have been noticing the turkey skin on my neck, the bat wings on my arms, the skin on my belly.......but I have not noticed what HAS suddenly appeared ---

Cheek bones !

Collar bones  !

A Jaw Line !

We concentrate so much on all the imperfections, that we fail to notice what we DO have !!!! 

What body parts are you re-aquainting yourself with ???
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
supermairin
on 8/3/11 2:00 am
I'm still pre-op but I am really looking forward elbows without "elbow cleavage"!
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 2:06 am, edited 8/3/11 2:07 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Yaaay yaaaay You are so cheeky!!

I am past the reaquainting stage, but I was surpised and amused the first time I dropped something and it fell through my thighs and hit the floor.  It was like a magic trick! 

PS - good luck on your interview!! 
Crunchy As Can Be
on 8/3/11 9:02 am - NY
The visual from this one made me laugh out loud, Brandilynn!

"It was like a magic trick!"

:)

Can't wait until I can be a magician like that, too!!
 ~~Emily~~

MarissaJehan
on 8/3/11 2:08 am, edited 8/3/11 2:08 am - Duluth, GA
My collar bone! I sometimes forget that they are fairly bony and end up thinking, "What is this hard thing?"

I'm sure I look like a big weird-o when I touch it sometimes, but I can't help it!

Also, my hip bones! I like pinching them / borderline molesting them!

All of my weight was lost post-op.
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 2:15 am
I am loving my collar bones, hip bones and shoulder bones...I am however HATING that darn tail bone!! OMG- It friggin is annoying!!  After sitting to long my arse hurts! I guess the good thing is I do not have as much padding back there! :) But I could do WO the tail bone!
Lisa J.
on 8/3/11 2:32 am - OK
I know what you mean about tailbones! Mine hurt like crazy for a few months, just annoying, but I don't notice it anymore....shifting?? Dunno, but it went away.
Lisa J
HW: 277   Day of Surgery: 234    CW: 161 Goal: 135 sounds good but....? Who knows!

HW/277   EVAL/260  PREOP/246  SURGERY DAY/243   CW/162 1/3/2011
Lisa J.
on 8/3/11 2:30 am - OK
add my wrist bones to all of those!

And that funny little indentation on the top of your palm before the first thumb knuckle...know what  I mean? Skinny people have it. I always wanted it! It's starting to show! 
Lisa J
HW: 277   Day of Surgery: 234    CW: 161 Goal: 135 sounds good but....? Who knows!

HW/277   EVAL/260  PREOP/246  SURGERY DAY/243   CW/162 1/3/2011
BriarRose
on 8/3/11 3:00 am
Just now feeling the tail bone thing.  And all this time I thought I was a boneless jellyfish......
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Lalamonkey
on 8/3/11 3:25 am - GA
Hi BriarRose,

That is wonderful!  I am sure you look great and those cheek bones and jaw line are dynamite!  Based the events of my day it appears I my tushie has started looking pretty good (to hubby at least).

So Happy For YOU!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 396 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 425 views