still dealing with open wounds

crazyduck
on 8/8/11 10:17 am - Maurepas, LA
I can't get these things to heal! just an update... Back to new doc tomorrow. Puss is starting to come out of my pores.
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
mojomom
on 8/8/11 10:24 am
 Hi Hon,

I read your posts the other day and thought you'd have things turned around by now.  PLEASE get some antibiotics from your doctor.  Are you feeling feverish or weak at all?  Are you getting in all of your fluids?  I really hope you're going to turn the corner soon.  Hang in there.  And keep us posted!

Mojomom

Ms. Poker Face
on 8/8/11 10:40 am
Really hoping your new doc will help you out!  You need relief from this!  Let the healing begin.  Let us know how things go.

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

cattywompos
on 8/8/11 11:44 am
Ouch!  What has been tried so far?  Have they "cleaned" them out, put you on antibiotic, are you keeping them as dry as you can and letting them have air?  Hope you get some resolution!
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

acbbrown
on 8/8/11 12:15 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Mine took 8 weeks to close up - surgeon didnt want me taking anti biotics even though I, as well as my family med doc , thought they were infected. The big one was all oozy and nasty crap, but I just let it be and it finally closed up. 8 FRIGGEN WEEKS!!!!

I know your pain :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

crazyduck
on 8/10/11 3:32 am - Maurepas, LA
Well I used some really good medicaded products and keeping it clean and bandages wound closure strips. But I am good now!
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 364 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 409 views