What did you eat week 2,3,4

Ella Nchanted
on 8/22/11 11:06 am - LA
I did not have a good nut and my surgury center sucks so I cannot go by what they have told me,this is based on tons of others advice and my own experiance,surgury went well im u walking ,no trouble swallowing and  drinking ,I can eat puddings,and get protien drinks in and sugar free powerade and water in.Only trouble is some swelling and soreness in my tummy.And pain on right side  from shoulder to low back,I think this is the side the tummy was removed from and its  some kind of refered pain.Im also haveing diarea,lol...not fun ,but happy my  bowels work,lol

But what am I able to try next ,like in order?

Ms. Poker Face
on 8/22/11 11:10 am
I had 2 weeks of full liquids, 2 weeks of pureed (blended to consistency of applesauce), 2 weeks of soft (can be mashed with fork).

Check out the Post Op Diet Guides on the FAQ page:  http://vsgfaq.wordpress.com/

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

acbbrown
on 8/22/11 11:12 am - Granada Hills, CA
Weeks 2-6 I was on soft foods. Here's a general list of some of the thigns I ate:

- canned chicken
-tuna
-cottage cheese
greek yogurt
srambled eggs
refried beans
ricotta cheese with  a little pizza sauce
protein shakes
Jello/pudding
-pureed pineapple, spinach, green beans
chili
soup

The soreness is probably normal. Sounds like you are doing good.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Ella Nchanted
on 8/22/11 11:32 am - LA
thanks so much! Im gonna try soft egg whiteand cheese tommarrow for breakfast,I think ill do well!

redsnapper1975
on 8/22/11 11:59 am
I was on full liquids weeks 2-3 including runny cream of wheat and yogurt.  Week 4 I started purees, then soft solids/mashed week 5.
~ Kim

smkeller
on 8/22/11 12:23 pm
Chicken broth really works for me. Go slow though with all that soreness still around.
CindyLyn
on 8/22/11 12:33 pm - Evadale, TX

I had my surgery this past tuesday (8/16)  I am on full liquids until my follow up visit on 9/1.   Then I can go to puree foods.   Right now I am having 2-3 shakes (so tired of them) , cream of chicken soup, pudding and cottage cheese and WATER....LOL
All of my pain is in my left side and my back shoulders and neck are KILLING me.  I cannot get comfortable in my bed or recliner.  Right now my heating pad is my best friend.  I'm still not sure  if the "hunger" I am feeling is head hunger or real hunger.

Revision from Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve.  August 16, 2011

CoolBeans
on 8/22/11 3:28 pm - MD
 I made soft tofu tonight with a PB2 thai peanut sauce. It was yummy. 

Since I was released to have mushies I have had a lot of cottage cheese which I like. 
 Cari    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 162 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 437 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 458 views