liquid diet day 2 please help!!!!

Mrsk2011
on 8/23/11 9:09 am
So i did wonderful on day 1..my somach rumbled all day but i followed all the rules and got in all my protein. now for day 2 i got really light headed this morning and felt like i was gonna pass out so i ate an egg then i ate a piece of baked turkey breast for dinner and a bite of salad.. do u guys think i screwed up the goal is to lose weight before the surgery and what i ate is way better than what i usually eat but it wasnt all liquids what should i do ?????

Jan G.
on 8/23/11 9:18 am - WI
Well now you are making Me hungry for turkey LOL I am 19 days out.

But when I was on pre op diet; had 5 days full liquids and 2 days clear. BUT my dietician said to make sure blood sugar remains in normal range..you need SOME sugar drinks..along with all the SF popsicles, crystal light etc.

Do you get some sugary drinks?

Jan

VSG: 08/05/2011   Age 62   5 foot:  HW: 207    SW 194   CW 156

cabcab
on 8/23/11 9:26 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
I think you're okay as long as you get back on track tomorrow.  I was on my liquid diet for 3 weeks before surgery.  I cheated twice (ok, three times) - and not with something as healthy as an egg, baked turkey and salad! 
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

Mrsk2011
on 8/23/11 10:14 am
@ Jan i am only allowed sugar in the protein drinks and on the last two days where i have clear liquids i was told not alot of sugar..other than that no sugar..
@cabcab i was so light headed i said i better eat i cant pass out with just my kids and myself at home i will get back on track..i can do it!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views