Veteran stopping in to ask ?'s about PS

Jessica K.
on 9/12/11 6:18 am - LA
I'm having a 360 TT, Lipo from knees to under my breasts, BA, thigh lift (although I'm not sure which one it is, as far as the name goes, its going to be on my inner thigh and my incision will be on my inner panty lines. My PS said I would def not need butt aug but I'm terrified that it will be too small or flat without it. I'm seriously considering on telling him Friday morning before surgery that I have decided on butt aug. Also, I wear an XS already even with the extra skin (in tops and dresses and jackets and stuff) my workout clothes are around a size 3 and my jeans are a 4. We were gonna go with 350 CC's silicone but I'm wondering if I should go up to 375cc? I'm only 5"1. What are yalls opinons? Its already VERY hard to shop for clothes.. and I know once I FINALLY have boobs again it will be worse BUT i can have my clothes altered so I'm not allowing that to stress me. Another concern of mine that I have is that I have to give up my little Csection scar... I know I will miss it badly. I'm concerned about the compression garments as I am a Chronic Pain patient (broke 19 bones 4 years ago in a 140mph head on impact collusiion so several bones in my neck and back were broken) I'm scared they will cause more pain. I've got just about everything ready. I bought my recliner per surgeons recomendation. I have a walker. Dr doesnt want me to shower so I'm wondering if a shower stool or bench is a good idea? He didnt want me sitting in the tub, is the shower a different story? I'm stocked up on yogurt. My church family is helping me with dinners everynight. I will have a care taker here 24/7 until I feel comfy without them (I'm a single mother to a 5 year old.) Instead of purchasing cotton underwear (bc all I currently own are VS thongs or Gstrings) I'm wondering if a pair of boy short panties would be a better idea since my thigh life incisions will be on the panty line? The more I read on here and talk about it the more I just want to do it and get it over with!

This is a current picture of me (not a REAL before pic as I am still clothed)

Oh I'm currently in a 34a and before my sleeve I was a 42DD.

I'm on the left ^

on the right ^

and on the right again.

Do yall think I should go with 350 r 375 CC's? and with me being only an A *tear* do you have a guess as to what size they will be post op?

I love reading all of the information on here! Thank yall for helping people who need it!

I'm going to be having my cycle during my PS, anyone else go through the same thing?
Met my Goal of 135lbs in 7 months!!

My lowest was 98lbs... now I am 129lbs.
SW-220lbs
5"1 and 3/4ths.... Hey every lil' bit counts! 
FaithForward
on 9/12/11 6:44 am - Houston, TX
There is good info on the plastics board. Me personally, I would go with 350. Your frame is so tiny.
I too will be headed for plastics prob in April. Tummy tuck and breast lift. Are you having all of those procedures done at once?
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

Jessica K.
on 9/12/11 2:56 pm - LA
Thank you for your response! I'm on the plastics board too but sometimes its verrry quiet over there. Congrats on your PS soon!!! And  yes I am having them all done at once as it is cheaper, i wont have to go under again and each time you go under you have a higher chance of developing effects from it and I already have one issue from it as it is now (unfort my body has been through the ringer) And I only want to go through this pain once. I know by doing so It will hurt a hell of alot worse but I can deal with that as long as I can get everything done in one shot and never againLOL

SW-220lbs
Still Fawn
on 9/12/11 12:31 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Hey girlie.. I wouldn't go too big.. They tend to make you end up looking heavy when you are tiny.. As for panties, I went (and lotsa people do) commando... As for garments, they are hell so just take your meds and pray you can transition outta them quick.. Also I had my period during my TT.. It was a non issue..

Love ya lady.. Can't believe our 3 yr anniversary is coming up! Good luck!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Jessica K.
on 9/12/11 2:57 pm - LA
Sounds like I will go comando as thats what everyone is advising, LOL. My surgeon wants me in them for a LONG time. I hear alot of people feel safer in the garments?

I know right? Three years... and it seems (to me) like it has been MUCH longer since that!!! LOL

SW-220lbs
Still Fawn
on 9/12/11 10:01 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
It feels so long ago, and yet like yesterday at the same time- funny how memories work!

I know a lot of people feel safe in their garments, and wear them long after they are released from them. For me, the garment was the single worst part of recovery and I ditched it the same day I was allowed, and am now back to regular panties..

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

laurak712
on 9/14/11 4:39 am - New Braunfels, TX
Jessica...I loved my Comression Garments and they are fairly easy to put on and take off cause they have hooks and zippers up both sides.  I wore mine 24/7 for 3 months.  I had the lower body lift and breast lift (no implants) at one time.  I will be doing my arms soon I hope.  I wouldn't go too big on the berasts cause you are a little frame like me.  Although I'm taller than you at 5'7 my current C cup is perfect for my tiny 29" rib cage.  Good luck honey!

Laura

Height 5' 7

edelu
on 9/12/11 2:28 pm, edited 9/12/11 2:29 pm - los angeles, CA
you can't possibly be doing all these at once.  I broke mine up with breast lift and tummy tuck and back lipo.  then thigh lift (medial same as you).  I had a bunch of other stuff done like lipo done as well.  the worst procedure was the thigh lift/  i had it first big mistake even my plastic surgeon said he'd never do it in that order again because i almost did not come back for my tt and bl.  the tt and bl has pain for sure but the effect is so amazing that you just feel better and you're ready for more.  the thigh lift is different.  you will have to go commando, no choice.  where your thigh and your torso connect is stitched you will not want anything near it. You'll be lying splayed for days, not pleasant. A stool in the shower is an amazing idea.  My shower has a sitting shelf and that saved me.  you will want to wash because you will be leaking but your energy levels will be shot so sitting down in the shower was a Godsend. the 360 tt will pick some slack up from your butt but I'd not do augment.  I've had a few friends get it and it'**** and miss.  it's something you sit on everyday and shifting is common.  the breasts just sit there they don't take the weight of your body all day every day.  Also wound spreading is common.  As someone who has had a lot of body work and a kinda flat ass it was a bridge too far for me. You can not possibly be 129lbs you're so tiny.  Really good job.
Jessica K.
on 9/12/11 3:03 pm - LA
Yes, I am actually doing all of this at once for many reasons. 1-cheaper 2-get it all done at once and be done with it FOREVER 3-the more you go under, the more likely you are to developing effects from the anesethia. I already have one issue with it. Sadly my body has been through the ringer. I've gone through way worse.. but I was bigger then so this time will prob hurt worse, lol. I tried to get a stool for the shower today but Walgreens wanted like $70 for it! I'm going to try and go to my church thrift shop tomorrow as they have TOO many of them and walkers etc. I take adderall on a daily basis will this help me from feeling so exhausted and drained by any chance? The aug for my butt is probally different than what you are imagining. He will be taking the fat from the lipo and insert it under the glutes. And I actually need a butt there bc my hips are severly out of alignment and it would take surgery to correct it which I dont want.  With that going on, it keeps my tailbone inflammed (esp since I have noooo boooty!) Unfort yes I am 129lbs.... the extra skin weighs... and I try to work out everyday so alot of it is muscle. and Thank you for the compliments I do believe they made my night!!! :)

SW-220lbs
edelu
on 9/13/11 9:32 am - los angeles, CA
While your at the church thrift shop get a walker also.  The thigh lift is a biotch.  Seriously plan for difficult mobility. Oh and yes i was thinking butt implants.  fat injects re fine but I'm sure he's told you they can redistribute.  Best of luck to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views