Kept losing a pound a day for the past week after 3 month stall

jbskaggs
on 9/18/11 5:45 am - holt, MO
 Well I posted a couple days ago that journalig my food has helped me start weight loss.  Well tuesday I was 317 lbs and today sunday I am 310 lbs.

To be honest after my three month stall my first though was that my scale was broken- that somehow it is off by a pound to much every day.  So that today I actually weighed myself with and without clothes, when I first got up and after going to the bathroom because I could not believe I had reached 310 that is lighter than what I weighed when I married my wfe in 2000.

You would think that after losing 100 lbs this would not be a big deal.  But I lost the hundred pounds by end of June and had not lost but a pound here and there for the past few months.  

Thank God- I feel so good losing weight again.  Still though I am thinking about buying (or at least) testing a scale to make sure because  it just seems too good again.

JB

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/11 6:46 am
Wow! That's great! Thanks for posting this because I have become a slow loser and I'm not quite 3 months yet. I keep losing two lbs. then gaining one back every few days. It's weird. But it's good to know that it still works after a while!
RMLEHEW
on 9/18/11 6:50 am - MN
jb,

no that will happen you platuea for a whilethen you move again ..good luckon your progress

rl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views