Half Way There-Pictures

RigbyMom
on 9/18/11 11:57 pm - AL
Today, I am half way there.  50% of my excess body weight gone.  Eight months ago I was at rock bottom.   I even went to the casting call for Biggest Loser.  I was contacted by producers and made it part of the way.  But, I didn't get cast and I didn't know where to turn.  Then, my husband made the suggestion that we just bite the bullet and have WLS.  He said he didn't care how much money it cost, that I was worth it.  I needed to find my health and my happiness.  It was the best decision I ever made. 
Below is the pictures that I submitted to The Biggest Loser and my pictures taken last week( 4 months post op).  I am losing slower than some( b/c of my PCOS), but I am thrilled to see that my dreams are finally coming true.  I thank God for that!!

sunnymicki
on 9/19/11 12:00 am
You look fantastic, and so happy!  Thanks for sharing your pictures :)
GOING2LOSEIT2011
on 9/19/11 12:10 am
Awesome  Job , You can see such a difference
I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.Phil 4:13
  Hw 386  Sw 322 Cw 226.6
DR.Christine Chu   Fremont , Ca                 
  VSG  6/28

rosapain
on 9/19/11 12:18 am - Amityville, NY
 RIGBYMOM YOU LOOK GREAT,AND VERY HAPPY.KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING GOD BLESS.
great    
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/11 12:18 am
I considered applying to BL but never took the time to submit.  I am glad that you are succeeding at weight loss.  Keep it up!
BariBariHappy
on 9/19/11 12:22 am - MI
You're not the Biggest Loser....you are now the Biggest Winner!! That's a scam show anyway...you did the right thing and you look fabulous!
   HW: 291 • SW: 260 • CW: 196 • GW: 145            

percheron
on 9/19/11 12:36 am
You look great!  And thank you for sharing a bit of your story, it helps us that are new to this weight loss thing.  Take care and congratulations.

RigbyMom
on 9/19/11 12:39 am - AL
Thanks everybody!!!! 
bluehen
on 9/19/11 1:06 am - New York, NY
you look fantastic!!!
i too have pcos and heard we will loser slower...but losing slower is better than not losing at all!
keep up the good work!!!
DragonGirl
on 9/19/11 1:22 am - MN
Rigby...you look fabulous!! WOW! Look at that waist line!!
I am so happy you didn't go the route of the BL! They get immediate results but long term usually finds 90% of them gaining their weight back! You made a life long healthy choice!! Congrats!!

Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views