Okay...I need some help!!!!

frankiekikimommy
on 9/19/11 3:37 am - NY
VSG on 01/18/11 with
Hi Everyone...

8 months out yesterday and I am down 78lbs and 63.5 inches.........AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never have I ever been happier or felt as amazing.    My question is y is the scale stuck??   It's been almost 3 weeks and nothing and just up 3lbs.   I did start birth control and I was wondering if this could be it.   Do you think my body is done losing?  I hope not!!!    Do you think it is just getting adjusted??  I am working out 3-5 times a week.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks as ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

Deana

Lisa J.
on 9/19/11 4:04 am - OK

First of all
WOW!!

Congratulations!!

Have you not had a stall in all your 8 months?? Because that would be amazing--and unfortunately there is no way to tell if you're done losing or not--just keep doing what you're doing and you'll find out soon enough. I don't know about today's birth control but I never gained on it when I took it back in the day. But I would think that most people are losing at a slower rate after 8 months, I know I was.

But it didn't stop then. I am on a plateau now and have been the last 4-5 months within about 8lbs of fluctuation. I don't really care, haven't really pushed very hard and as long as I'm not gaining I don't really care too much. In a perfect world I would like to see if I can lose 25 more lbs but I'm not going to go fanatical over it. (Maybe I should? LOL)

We all slip and find sliders to sabbotage us one way or the other so it may be a simple thing as documenting your food intake to see if that has creeped up on you or not.  I'd be betting that it's just your body going through another adjustment in this thrilling ride! Really glad you're so happy with it!

Lisa J
HW: 277   Day of Surgery: 234    CW: 161 Goal: 135 sounds good but....? Who knows!

HW/277   EVAL/260  PREOP/246  SURGERY DAY/243   CW/162 1/3/2011
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 130 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 386 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 419 views