NSV :)

Elizabeth J.
on 9/27/11 6:13 pm
I had a hoodie from 4 years ago that had gotten WAY too small for me. It was my absolute favorite hoodie.. and I wouldn't part with it. The little voice in the back of my head would always say "You'll be able to wear it again, one day." (Maybe that's why I won't throw anything away LOL)

Anyway, I decided to try it on a couple of months ago and it fit everywhere except it was too short. I'd still wear it around the house but it's gotten so old looking, I decided I needed a new hoodie since fall is now here.

I went to the same store that I purchased it years ago (and when I purchased it then, I had to special order an XXL) I figured I'd just go down one size, so I tried on an XL.. then just a Large. I couldn't believe that I was able to buy a MEDIUM! (: It feels so good to be able to go into stores that all of your friends shop at and find something on the racks that fit you. I've been waiting for this day for a loooooong time (: 

Anyway, I hope all of y'all have a fantastic day and I'd love to hear some of y'alls NSV's (: 

-Elizabeth

HW:324/SW:301/CW:218/Lbs Lost:106 in 9 months

hrford
on 9/27/11 10:20 pm
VSG on 03/19/12
 Other than riding a horse this is the number 2 thing I'm looking forward to.  I walk through a store and go, ohh that's cute, but I'm too fat.  I can't wait to be able to shop at a normal store for clothes that don't look like a tent.

HW: 270 SW: 234.4 CW: 135.0 1stGW:149 (GOAL MET)afreshstart-hreneeh.blogspot.com/
1st 5k: 5/12/12 44:55  PR 4miles: 12/31/2012 35:49

George B.
on 9/28/11 1:09 am - Miami, FL
Congratulations on your exceptional progress.

Shopping is certainly more fun now that we can find our size in any store!
Enjoy the benefits of your work!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 149 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 423 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 442 views