Well I'm back

Dhabs
on 9/28/11 3:27 am - N palm Beach, FL
Hey Gang I'm back, I was supposed to get sleeved in may but totally ran into all kinds of insurance bumps lol so had to post pone until November :-( but hey that's OK  No prob Bob no worries! but because of all that i fell into a Funk .......I kinda abandoned the forum here and was just kinda peeved at the world but that was then and this is now. and as I said no worries so I'm back to ask stupid questions. give silly support and try to help where I can ...
Love to all
Dhabs 
kimbethin
on 9/28/11 3:32 am - CA
welcome back!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
George B.
on 9/28/11 3:39 am - Miami, FL
November's right around the corner.

Best of luck and welcome back!

91Annie15
on 9/28/11 3:50 am - CA
 I know exactly what you've been going through!!!  I went into a Funk, for sure!  But I made it through and here I am 6 weeks out!  November will be here before you know it and that Funk will be a distant memory, for sure! =)
-AA   
twystedsyster323
on 9/28/11 4:10 am - MO
I know what you mean.   I am THE FUNK right now.  I'm appealing my case and have about two more weeks to wait for an answer.  I really want to be sleeved by the end of the year but don't know if it will happen.  If I could just keep from having to drive by all my old fast food favorites maybe I can make it.  Good luck to ya with your surgery!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 80 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 292 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views