Interesting News story

HogRider
on 9/28/11 10:46 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Shershe793
on 9/28/11 10:51 pm - Blanchard, OK
thats wrong.. if he was performing his job and able to perform all tasks related to his job they had no right to fire him unless he had violated some policy/procedure.. like being chronically late, or being absent from work..  I hope he wins his case.
 HW 327 CW 231 GW 140 Surgery August 2nd, 2011..                     
doggz109
on 9/28/11 11:13 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
I dunno......the article says he weighed 680 pounds.  I can't believe that did not impact his ability to do his job.  A person that weighs that much is simply struggling to breathe and move most of the time......much less walk around a warehouse or sort parts (even on a raised platform).

I weigh half that and I am ten years younger and I am in pain after work nearly every day.

That being said....the company is being a dick to a long time employee.  I'm also very surprised that their HR would actually say "You're being fired for being too fat".  If they actually did....HR needs to be fired for being clueless.
Jennchap
on 9/28/11 11:57 pm - CA
On September 29, 2011 at 6:13 AM Pacific Time, doggz109 wrote:
I dunno......the article says he weighed 680 pounds.  I can't believe that did not impact his ability to do his job.  A person that weighs that much is simply struggling to breathe and move most of the time......much less walk around a warehouse or sort parts (even on a raised platform).

I weigh half that and I am ten years younger and I am in pain after work nearly every day.

That being said....the company is being a dick to a long time employee.  I'm also very surprised that their HR would actually say "You're being fired for being too fat".  If they actually did....HR needs to be fired for being clueless.
Need a like button for this… Go Doggz…. Ill miss you at group Saturday *****ass
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

doggz109
on 9/29/11 12:18 am - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
Booooooooo....I'll take notes for ya.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 245 views