Booo Hissss

VeronicaJ5
on 10/6/11 1:17 pm - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16

Okay so I almost never post (unless I'm making a comment which is rare) however I do read the message boards regularly. I have been working on getting sleeved since March of 2010 had everything done just couldn't get approved by MVP (never did because they suck and I still don't think they pay for the surgery) scheduled the band for January of this year said screw that canceled it. Quit the job I hated and started a new one in March of this year (now I have CDPHP who happens to pay for the sleeve yay) I've officially worked my time to get PTO covered by my fmla and now I'm over the year limit for some of my stuff (that's what the boo hissss is about) so now I have to talk to the psych lady again, see my primary and tell here write this, and possibly do another sleep study (I did not have sleep apnea before) on the bright side my next visit is the Nov 1st and HOPEFULLY (crossing fingers) I can have a Nov surgery date!

310/190/170
sw/cw/gw
"I don't cry over spilled milk because I'm lactose intolerant"

acbbrown
on 10/6/11 1:24 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Yay - I hope you get a surgery date soon. Good for you for fighting for the surgery you want and not settling for just any wls like the band.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

VeronicaJ5
on 10/7/11 2:43 am - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
Thank you and good luck on your journey!
Happy966
on 10/7/11 10:08 am

Good for you for investing time to get the surgery you really wanted.  It's a weird process, it seems like it takes forever to get to surgery, but then it seems like time zooms by.  Good luck!!

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views