My ankles hurt!

dicastro1010
on 10/27/11 4:01 am - Escondido, CA
I can't wait to be thin and be able to do all the things fit people do without having fat people side effects- like sore ankles. Boooo!

I love that my sleeve is making magic happen and getting weight off, and I want to help the little wormy (what I call my sleeve) out by excersizing as much as possible, but my big butt is too much for my teeny ankles. It's a sad sight.

I totally have the tiny calf/ankle syndrome and can't wait for it to "even out" hopefully one day. It probably doesn't help that my excersize is basically all spin classes which stress out my ankles when standing on the bike... maybe today I'll take the extra time and swim in the pool at the gym instead. *hate swimming* 

Thanks for letting me vent friends.
Hi I'm Diana! I'm 5'10 and hoping to get down to 165 :) Feel free to friend me! 

Suane
on 10/27/11 4:33 am - Livingston County, MI
Diana, try some exercises that will strenghten your ankles while you are sitting. Like flexing your feet and holding it for 10 seconds in each direction. Don't give up, you have arms that need exercise too and the more muscle you have, the more fat it burns without even trying. Be patient and enjoy this wild ride. Before you know it, you'll hit your goal.

Always the best wishes, Sue 

HW: 261   SW: 248.5   CW: 154  GW: 135     5' 2"

Jtinkb6988
on 10/27/11 4:44 am - Round Rock, TX
Try water aerobics. I do them 4-8 times a week and it helps. I am top heavy and very unco-ordinated but under water it seems so much easier.

Off into the wild blue yonder.

Highest weight:329
Surgery Weight:286

isabellarossellini
on 10/31/11 2:32 am
I like the spin classes too.  The instructor keeps me motivated and pushes me to do more than i would on my own, but it kills my feet/ankles if i do it too often.  I also have this all or nothing attitude.  The mix up of activity is good for your body, and hleps prevent boredom. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 300 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 347 views