Just wanted to say thank you.

justeric78
on 10/31/11 2:37 pm - Houston, TX
 I am not the first or last to make this post but I am sure they are appreciated just the same. I have not posted much to this board but I do come and read through often. I have had a rough run and have good/bad days but I would do it all again even knowing I would leak and suffer everytime I ate for the rest of my life. Anyway, the point of my post. Thank you all for posting your questions, remember someone else will come along with the same and be releaved they are not alone. Thank you all who take the time to post answers to the same questions everyday, you make the OP feel so much better with your knowledge. I cannot tell you how many times I have come to this board in a panic just to do a search and feel better. I dont know how some of the other vets keep coming back day after day and for the most part stay so positive. I swear when I see people post about eating garbage or drinking soda/alcohol a week out it makes me want to scream. Anyway want to leave this positive so once again all thank you and thank god for OH.

Eric

kimbethin
on 10/31/11 2:54 pm - CA
I'm sorry you have had a rough time.  I'm glad OH is helping you.  I've found so much support and lots of great ideas.  I hope every day gets easier for you.- Kim
putting one foot in front of the other...        
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/11 3:11 pm
I hope your leak heals soon and you will have only good days from now on.  It is hard to stay positive sometimes, but the people that feel supported make it all seem worth it.  Thank you for posting.
justeric78
on 10/31/11 4:50 pm - Houston, TX
 Thank you for the reply, I am as healed as I am going to get at this point. My post sounded bad but it could be much worse. Food isnt a big part of my life anymore so a bit of a belly ache isnt much of a problem. I would trade it for my 125 lbs anyday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views