Eff.

atomic_bettie
on 11/8/11 3:57 pm - OK
So....last week I had ******g ass broth and was spray painting the bathroom walls.  This was the first time I've been sick since my surgery so I was freaking out.  I eventually had to call my surgeon and get fluids because it was almost impossible to keep up with the water.  Anyway, in three days I went from 289 to 274 (Fuck yeah!!!!).  I am now at 284 (mothahfuckah).  I've started drinking massive amounts of water thinking that will make me start losing again, because I don't see how I have gained 10lbs?  I haven't been eating crazy or anything.  Is this weight gain normal after being sick?  I'm assuming it's just my body trying to recoop from my dehydration that I went through, but I'm still freaked out about it.
Visit my WLS blog:  themisfitscarlett.blogspot.com                                    
Jennchap
on 11/8/11 4:59 pm - CA
That ******g blows!!! Literally.... LOL.. Id say that the regain... was just getting re hydrated and the mass loss... half was cause your were spraying the walls and lost wayyy tooooo much water... So just keep doing what your doing and lose it in real weight, ya know? Ive done that... not in huge amounts but had the ****s enough to lose "fake weight" Youre doing so well babe... dont get discouraged! Youve got this in the bag...
Hugs and diaper cream
Jen
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Kim_M
on 11/8/11 8:30 pm - LaPorte, TX
well for one a gal of water weighs 8lbs so yeah you were miserable losing that much thru the toilet.but look on the bright side you did lose the 5 .lol

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
doggz109
on 11/8/11 9:44 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
Ass broth spray painting the bathroom walls.  Now that is a visual. 
edelu
on 11/9/11 4:28 am - los angeles, CA
It's not that you gained 10lbs it's that you didn't lose it in the first place.  I recently had to get a colonoscopy (much fun) and in taking the pre (you know i don't even have a word for what they make you take but I too was decorating the throne for 24 hours) it was great 12lbs lost i was as psyched as you can be with the whole drip and probe.  Anyhow 48 hours later I'd put back the 12lbs and added 2.  Fun stuff.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 277 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views