Victoria Secret NSV

atomic_bettie
on 11/15/11 2:18 am - OK
My mom came down this weekend to take me clothes shopping because I just gave 3/4 of my closet away.  I'm 275 and my mom is like 130...so shopping has always been a little stressful.  It usually ends up with me in tears because out of all the stores in the mall, I was only able to go into maybe two.  Well, we went to our local mall and I was able to fit into JCP, Maurices, Old Navy, and a couple of other stores.  Then mom took me to Victoria Secrets.  Yikes!  I felt SOOO out of place there.  I was half expecting one of the sales ladies to tell me that I didn't belong in there and to leave.  I decided to make the best of the situation and I asked for a 38C bra.  It was too small.  I was a little devastated, but then I asked for a 38D and it totally fit!  The girls are high and proud  and also the first time I have ever had cleavage :).  I'm totally wearing a low cut wrap dress to work today to show off my new found friends!  
Visit my WLS blog:  themisfitscarlett.blogspot.com                                    
faylavi
on 11/15/11 2:26 am - Laurel, MD
Thats the spirit! You earned it so flaunt it (them)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

AmberK
on 11/15/11 2:57 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 That's great! I'm excited for you. It is one of my ultimate goals, to be able to go into Victorias' secret and spend some money on something other than the dang lotion's!!!!! Hahaahhahah, I can't wait!
RHCP
on 11/15/11 3:27 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
I LOVE Victoria's Secret! One of my new favorite Skinny girl shops :) I don't think I will buy any other brand of bra as there's are so comfortable and  do really make the girls look great! I also love the underwear- it's so nice to have so many different cute choices. I treated myself to a super cute and cumfy sweatshirt with angel wings on the back- it's a size LARGE! I get a lot of compliments on it.

CONGRATS!!!

AmberK
on 11/15/11 3:44 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 i am getting so excited just hearing your news! I can't wait till I get there!!! I should start saving now!!!
atomic_bettie
on 11/15/11 4:17 am - OK
Thanks guys!!!  I'm still a size 22 so panties are way down the road!  But, the bras are sooo comfy!  I can't believe the difference between this bra and the bras I formerly bought at Fashion Bug.  I actually have cleavage! haha.  
Visit my WLS blog:  themisfitscarlett.blogspot.com                                    
Mrs.Goose
on 11/15/11 4:53 am
I can’t wait until the day I can buy a pretty matching set of bra and panties from Victoria Secret.  That will truely be a NSV!
Get in the COURAGE LANE ... There is hardly any traffic in that lane! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 283 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 336 views