really thirsty! and im down 27 pounds in a lil over one week

megan L.
on 12/21/11 11:32 am - NJ
i had the surgery last tuesday the 13th i am doing really good havent gotten sick and im doing good with drinking! but right now i am sooo thirsty! how do u get sick if u dnt take sips like i have taken b ig sips and been fine but i dnt want to like overdue it what do u think i should do?

btw i gotta change my ticker! im down 27 lbs today

hanset
on 12/21/11 11:53 am - marcus hook, PA
idk but i started taking regular size sips early and i didnt have issues with it,, just feels weird but i think you get use to it. i was ust careful... idk maybe im wrong lol
~~Traci~~~        
megan L.
on 12/21/11 11:56 am - NJ
u can take regular sips after a while??? when did u start too iver been out of sugery for 8 days

hanset
on 12/21/11 12:01 pm - marcus hook, PA
 maybe about  a week to 2 weeks out.. yeah  you can drink normal again after  a while
~~Traci~~~        
(deactivated member)
on 12/21/11 12:14 pm
Oh my lord. That's a lot in a week! Go girl! Someone else is down that much too! I'm thirsty too. I have a headache today and I know it's from not enough fluid.

Did you lose anything during your preop diet?
megan L.
on 12/21/11 12:19 pm - NJ
nope i didnt lose any during my preop diet well ur doing great dooo!! u had ur surgery around the same time as me.

(deactivated member)
on 12/21/11 12:27 pm
Yeah, you're a day after me :) I wonder if things kind of even out between preop and post op. I'm 23 pounds down total as of yesterday. A quarter of a whole HUNDRED in only a few weeks. I know it's going to slow down but DANG! How motivating huh?

How much fluids are you getting in a day? Have you been moving/walking a lot?
(deactivated member)
on 12/21/11 12:30 pm
Btw, I have taken pretty much regualr sized sips, not baby ones, this whole time and I've been ok so far. I accidentally chugged some crystal light in the middle of the night last night (for about 3 seconds) when I woke up because I was half asleep and forgot all about the baby stomach and I freaked out and waited for major pain or vomiting and it was fine. I wouldn't advise it but so far I haven't felt anything unusual today.
megan L.
on 12/21/11 12:31 pm - NJ
yeahhh its defff  motivating but i dnt feel any diffrent, i think itll be even better when i feel more energizedd. what exercise do u do daily??? im tryna figure out what to do cuz they told me i have to walk

(deactivated member)
on 12/21/11 1:28 pm
uhm, I'm bad on the exercising. I have been doing shopping and walking that way but no official exercise. I do seem to get very tired when I'm out and about. Like, I actually want to fall asleep and I'm physically exhausted after 1 store. No excuse now that I'm a week out. I promised myself I would start on my treadmill tomorrow.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 162 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 435 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 456 views