post op day 15 down 35lbs

megan L.
on 12/27/11 1:19 pm - NJ
i am down 35 lbs!! woohoo i am haveing trouble listening to the all liquid diett! i meet with my nutritonist tomorrow to talk about pureed food which i am suppose to start saturday but i already started it monday opppsy. welll anyways i wanted see how everyone else is doing andd also wanted to know what exercise to start doing! or what you personally recommended i am also gonna starrt to go to zumba class weekly if any of you like that or think thats helped please let me know.

prevsgcrys
on 12/27/11 2:15 pm - OH
that is wonderful!!! congrats
sunnymicki
on 12/27/11 2:17 pm
Hi there, awesome weight loss!  BUT please be careful about skipping ahead on your surgeon's plan!  It could be very dangerous for your health, and could damage your sleeve.  Remember that these first diet stages are only a few weeks - you have the rest of your life after that to eat "real food."  I know its not easy, but I strongly recommend going back to the liquids until you are approved to advance.

I wasn't cleared for exercise other than walking until six weeks out.  Follow your surgeon's advice on that.  Walking is great exercise and easy on the joints.  Many people do like zumba though.  I think the right thing is whatever thing you'll keep doing week after week.

5'9" All weight lost post-op. Goal weight determined by body composition testing.

laura R.
on 1/2/12 3:01 am - CA
That's Great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 361 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views