Home and Sleeved!

Jamie_45
on 1/11/12 12:37 am - CA
VSG on 01/09/12

I feel like I must be a freak of nature!  I have had almost no pain at all... to the point I questioned whether the surgeon even sleeved me.  But he assured me he did and repaired 2 hernias!  My worst problem so far has been remembering to take small sips.  That pain is the worst I've felt and decided it's definately a learned behavior.  I could not sleep in the hospital as I had a screaming old man in the next room and had to go to the bathroom every hour (tmi...sorry).  But I'm home and had a great night sleep, by comparison and ready to join you all on the loser's bench... move on over.

Aussie_in_India
on 1/11/12 12:39 am - India
Great to hear everything went so well -thanks for sharing your update
trayb17
on 1/11/12 12:40 am
VSG on 01/05/12
Congrats and glad you are doing well! I was sleeved on the 5th and am just realizing that a lot of my discomfort is coming from sipping too fast and sipping too much in too short of a time span, so take it slow!
mendez2011
on 1/11/12 12:47 am - CA
Im very happy that you had no pain!! with surgery and 2 hernia repairs, wow! Thats great!!
Glad your home and recuperating! Theres plenty of room on the "losers bench"! come on in!!
Have a great day!

Nevada-Fluffy
on 1/11/12 12:50 am - Henderson, NV
Congrats to you!  I hope to be like you and have a great recovery!  My surgery is this Friday!  Can't wait to join the loser's bench with ya'll.
foodlover
on 1/11/12 12:56 am
so glad you are feeling so good!
newme2011-2012
on 1/11/12 1:15 am
Welcome to the losers bench!!
I felt the same way after surgery. I saw the insicions , but really no "pain" just a little sore. I had no trouble getting in and out of bed . Came home and slept in my own bed which felt great.
So glad it all went well and you are on to recovering!!
Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

Helen B.
on 1/11/12 1:34 am - Appleton, WI
Congratulations!
Helen    
Emily W.
on 1/14/12 5:57 am - Burnsville, MN
VSG on 01/09/12

You are doing awesome  my sleeve sister freak of nature!  So happy for you!  Wi**** was as easy for me. This diaphram discomort is the worst.  I can't sit up comfortably,  so I am mostly laying down other than when getting drinks, protein and walking. It can only get better with each passing day!  Since I can't realistically move in with you, we will be making all these yummy advances together and savior each moment!  LOL!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 364 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 408 views