Help ! stall: How long does it last

katy
on 1/10/12 8:22 pm
no weight loss since dropping the initial 13 ibs sleeved a month ago drinking 60-80oz of water 60-80gm of protein per day walking 30 min a day no weight loss. any advice encouragement similar stories etc
katier825
on 1/10/12 9:00 pm
Nearly everyone stalls periodically, especially at the 3 week mark...it's perfectly normal and part of the process. The body takes time to re-adjust periodically. It's nothing to worry about and it will end soon. You don't need to change anything you are doing. Keep up with your fluids, protein. Usually when the scale isn't moving, you are losing inches. If you haven't measured yourself, you should. It gives you something positive to focus on when the scale isn't moving.
Ms. Poker Face
on 1/10/12 10:08 pm
This is very normal, although frustrating.  Just keep following your program and the weight will come off.

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

howarli
on 1/10/12 10:41 pm - MD
Everytime I stall and I do quite often.  I just say to myself  "oh goody, I'm losing inches".  Just keep doing what you are doing and it will break soon.

SchwartzFamly
on 1/10/12 11:18 pm
I just started losing again, after a four month stall, and I'm a year and a half out.  I thought I was done and had thought about plastics. Now glad I chose not to.
 I'm 6' tall and 41 years old

Most Active