One year anniversary with pics!

Georgia C.
on 1/11/12 8:19 pm, edited 1/11/12 8:42 pm
 One year ago today I was scared as I began another leg of the weight loss journey VSG surgery.  Would I do it again you bet ya! I was one of those that could lose the weight but as I got older could never get past 50 lbs weight loss.  Well today I am at 187 and by the way if anyone things that you don;t have to watch what you eat after the surgery WRONG!!  

I have 35 more lbs that I want to lose have been stuck but part of the stuck is I'm not making good choices for food.  Cause guess what you can eat cookies, ice cream, chips all the stuff we are told not to do.  

Also went to Disneyland last week for the first time in years rode Space Mountain and was worried about my ring falling off not me falling out of the roller coaster hahaha

So today on my one year anniversary I'm going to celebrate by getting back on track and going back to my healthy eating habits. Happy New Year to ME!!!

Can anyone tell me how to drag and drop pic if when you open message the photo area closes? It says to drag and drop HELP or you can look at my profile I have the pics there. Thanks

VegasLAbound
on 1/11/12 8:24 pm - Cleveland, OH
Congratulations and I started at 331 and was 307 on the day of my surgery. Your progress is great and good luck with getting back on track. You can do it. BTW your profile is private so I couldn't see your pictures.

Georgia C.
on 1/11/12 8:26 pm
Thanks I think I fixed my profile.
viola_120
on 1/11/12 8:28 pm - FL
You are doing great!  I hope to have lost just as much on my one year anniversary.  I always open a second window on Obesityhelp and drag and drop from there.

Here you go:

HW-250 SW 241.8 GW 139            
Georgia C.
on 1/11/12 8:29 pm, edited 1/11/12 8:40 pm
Thanks and you look great yourself!
bigmama3
on 1/11/12 9:26 pm

Congratulations!  you have lost a tremendous amount of weight.

CW - 125 (20 lbs. below goal)

1london
on 1/11/12 9:43 pm
You look awesome!!!  Congratulations on a job well done!!!

Newrelease
on 1/11/12 10:30 pm - TX
Hi Georgia, you look fantastic!!  I hope to look that great by my June anniversary!! We all I believe get a little complacent with the routine of this weight loss, realizing the problem and fixing it is the ultimate goal, I have had problems as well but I want to get to goal like you and plan to stay on track for the most part.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!  We will all help each other!!! That is why I love this sleeve and my OH  Family!!!! 

Take care.
Tanya

Pkrplyr777
on 1/11/12 10:31 pm - CT
I love the 1 year updates.
So true about being able to eat whatever you want.
I'm at that plateau of 30 more to go as well and struggling to get back on track.
I've decided to do the 5 day pouch test to kick start me again.

Great job on the weight loss!
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Faye56
on 1/11/12 11:32 pm
VSG on 07/19/11 with
You look great...and younger. Good job and Congrats!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views