Online Food Journal Recommendations?

Michelle T.
on 1/18/12 11:28 pm - Foothill Ranch, CA
Hello everyone,
I want to start tracking online what I am eating (more than just my scribble in a notebook). I used to love Weigh****chers online tool but I'm hoping to find something that has calories, carbs, proteins, etc so I don't have to look each item up (like I am now). Suggestions appreciated!

Thanks,
Michelle

jojomoe523
on 1/18/12 11:29 pm - PA
I use myfitnesspal.com it is awesome!

PrettyEyes_41
on 1/18/12 11:35 pm - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
I just started on myfitnesspal.com last night and could not believe how easy it is! It has almost all foods that you can think of in it along with the complete breakdown of each into carbs, fats, proteins, calories, etc. You can set your goal and it will tell you each day if you met goal or not. It also lets you log exercise and keeps track of calories burned each day! It's awesome and a lot of people on here are on there also.
AmberK
on 1/18/12 11:38 pm
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 livestrong.com is also a good one. It is very easy to log in your foods because they have a list of everything, plus you can put in your own. It is free also! 
moonglo82
on 1/18/12 11:38 pm
VSG on 03/29/12
I haven't tried myfitnesspal, but I have tried the health tracker on this website, and I like it pretty good.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

LeahBea
on 1/18/12 11:51 pm
VSG on 05/31/11 with
Been using sparkpeople for years, love it. They also have an app for my phone so it's super easy to track throughout the day instead of trying to remember at the end of the day.

Leah

julesGA
on 1/19/12 12:07 am - Brunswick, GA
 I love MyFitnessPal.  We have a lot of OH'ers over there too! :)

nandmsmom
on 1/19/12 12:32 am - Bridgewater, MA
VSG on 01/10/12
I've been using sparkpeople.com

HW 290   SW 272  CW  234
Ms Shell
on 1/19/12 12:52 am - Hawthorne, CA
I use www.sparkpeople.com and have since my WW days.  YEARS ago!!  And thanks to your thread I see they have an app!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

George B.
on 1/19/12 12:57 am - Miami, FL
I still use myfitnesspal.com. It's available on my laptop, iphone and ipad so I can link up anywhere. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views