Thanks to OH

tdorsett
on 2/8/12 12:19 pm - virginia beach, VA
You guys have been great. This journey is a struggle mentally and physically. But with the thoughts, motivation and encouragement from every one up here I know that my size 10 wish will be here soon, I know that I will be healthy. You guys have made me smile and stay on top of my weight loss program. I think I am finally getting the whole program. I have been reading labels, weighing my food, drinking my water, and protein. I have started doing aqua kickboxing on Tuesday's and Thursday's and zumba on Wednesday's and Fridays. You all have always had an answer to my stupid questions, and I can always relate to someone else, just knowing that someone has had the same experiences that I have had has pushed me through even when I felt like giving up. I just want to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I was banded in 2006, an on 1/3/12 my band was removed and sleeved. As of last Wednesday, I have lost 27lbs. Please continue to motivate others. I love OH Sleevers. Thank you a million times..
beckyinkc
on 2/8/12 12:38 pm
VSG on 07/25/12
Good luck with the sleeve!  I know you'll make it - can't wait to see your after pics. :)
Anne D.
on 2/8/12 12:41 pm
I agree with you! OH has helped me so much, mostly I have lurked, couldn't figure out how to post from iPad. I also was a failed lap bander. Sleeved just over a year ago and in the final stretch. The support I have gotten from OH has been so important, I feel like i personally know many of you all. When I get time I need to post photos. I have also relied on OH when times got tough. Thanks to everyone.

mmplumme
on 2/8/12 12:42 pm - TX
VSG on 06/11/12
OMG!!!!! As I worked on my message of thanks, you were just ahead of me, lol.  I thanked OH and its members just after you did.  Great minds think alie, lol!!!!! I have had lap band since 2007 and hope to get sleeved in April.  Thanks for being part of the motivation for those like me!!!!! Congrats on your new sleeve!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 399 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views