Five days to go!

LISA C.
on 2/17/12 8:01 am - NJ
VSG on 02/22/12
I'm scheduled for surgery on Wednesday - can't believe it's almost here.  I have to admit that I'm starting to get a good case of the nerves.  I know this is the right thing for me and I'm not going to back out... but I'm getting a tad bit scared and nervous.  I'll be SOOO happy a week from now when it will be over and I'll be home!
bethp3
on 2/17/12 8:11 am
 YAY!!!! Congrats to you!!! I have surgery on the 27th!!! I can't wait!!!! I'm not nervous yet but I'm sure that will change as it gets closer. 

Good luck!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/12 8:30 am
VSG on 02/29/12
Good luck. Mine is the 29th. Can't wait!!!
Deborah C.
on 2/17/12 8:33 am - Antioch, TN
Good Luck to all of you!!!!

Deborah
Height 5'6" HW 255/SW 229/CW170    

New_me2011
on 2/17/12 8:34 am - NY
VSG on 02/14/12
 Congratulations, and I know just how you feel. I was sleeved Tuesday, Valentines's Day, and really started  feeling the nerves the night before-I even had visions of backing out at the last minute and running out of the hospital in my gown. You, are right, this is the best thing, and you will be so busy with answering all the last minute questions, meeting your nurses and anesthesiologists, surgeon, etc that it actually all goes by pretty quickly-you are wheeled into the operating room and the next thing you know you are in recovery. I have had so little pain that if it wasn't for the nausea from the anestesia and the leak test I would really not have believed that anything was done. Heres's wishing you peace and good, calming thoughts and a painfree uneventful and speedy recovery.

Michele            

Crystalriver
on 2/17/12 8:14 pm - Shelby Township, MI
VSG on 02/22/12
Hi Sleeve Sister! I will be sleeved 2/22 also. I am, happy, nervous, scared, and excited all at the same time! We will do great. If we can make it through the pre-op diet we can do anything, lol. Pm me if you want to compare notes. Good Luck to you.

Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views