Feb 24th!!! I will be sleeved!!!

seekingslimness
on 2/17/12 10:00 am
VSG on 02/24/12
Feb 24th is the day!!! I am scared, nervous, and excited!!! I can't believe it!  Thoughts? Advice? Pics? Anyone who would like to share I am so ready and yet so so so, I don't even know, it's just so many emotions!!!
AMoody
on 2/17/12 10:44 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
I was just sleeved on Feb 6th, all I took was me, I took my cloths, baggie sweat pants and shirt and put it in the bag the hospital provided, hubby took them home and brought them back for me when I went home, ,my surgery was at 8:30 am, I did throw up in recovery room, and the first day for me untill about 9pm is non existant for me, they tried to get me up but it was a no go, but the next day after I got up and walked, they couldnt keep me down I did use the chap stick that I took to hospital but that was it..You will be fine.. just remember that everyone is diffrent and everyone experieces surgery/pain diffrently.. I walked as much as I could, that I think is the key to a speedy recovery.. Good  luck and congradulations!  You should do fine!..keep us updated..

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

specialone
on 2/17/12 7:52 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
WOOOOHOOOO I'M DOING THE HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU! YOU WILL BE FINE I WAS JUST SLEEVED FEBRUARY 15, 2012 AND ALL OF US GO THROUGH THE EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER. ONE THING IS FOR SURE, EACH DAY IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER! JUST LISTEN TO YOUR BODY, DON'T STRESS ABOUT THE WATER AND PROTEIN WHEN YOU FIRST GET HOME BECAUSE IT'S NO WAY YOU WILL GET IT ALL IN BUT AS YOUR STOMACHE HEALS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TOLERATE MORE. KEEP US POSTED!!!
    S/W233        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views