I'm SLEEVED!!!

seekingslimness
on 2/25/12 9:39 am
VSG on 02/24/12
I am a day out now. Just out of surgery kinda sucked for a while. Then I had been up all night before from nerves and I was so tired but too uncomfortable to sleep they finally upped my morphine and I was able to rest. Feeling pretty decent this morning. I got to my room about 1030 yesterday and started walking by noon I walked three times not including times to the bathroom. Finally got discharged and am home safe and sound, but a little sore.  I have not been hungry yet at all, I hope that's a good sign.  My limit seems to be an ounce and half at one time, 2 ounces hurts, I am having a little trouble getting all my fluids in but I sure am trying.  How long does it take to start seeing the weight come off?  Also too much info but it's kinda hard to urinate, the doc and nurses said that can be normal. I am already ready for next week to try some cottage cheese and mashed potatoes.  I can't believe my stomach is gone it is still so surreal!!!

NIKKI

Ginmarie7585
on 2/25/12 9:54 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I am glad you are home safe and sound. Just take is slow. You are doing great.
M. Nguyen
on 2/25/12 10:01 am - TX
yay nikki! you did it! for now just take it easy and take it slow...try your best to to get in your fluids..you are going to do great!

onemoretry
on 2/25/12 10:02 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
I'm glad to hear things went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

seekingslimness
on 2/25/12 10:21 am
VSG on 02/24/12
Thanks for all the support guys!  I can't wait to start seeing some results!  Slow, steady and safe! I just can't believe it, still so so surreal!
   NIKKI

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views