Tomato and Rotini Puree = YUMMY!

seekingslimness
on 3/1/12 11:37 am
VSG on 02/24/12
Today is my first day on purees and man this is so good! I am glad I like because I have 3 more weeks of this!  It's just so tasty I had to share my joy!
   NIKKI

Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 3/1/12 12:05 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
I'm jealous. LOL!! I'm still on clear liquids. I'm not hungry, per se, but my mind is telling me that I must be. I can't wait to get to the puree stage so I can start experimenting. How much can you eat at a time?
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Michelle from Louisiana

seekingslimness
on 3/1/12 12:26 pm
VSG on 02/24/12
I tried mashed potatos for lunch and I could eat about 2 oz, then the tomato and rotini puree for dinner and about 5 oz, I think it just slide right on through cause I drank about that much water after too. I will have to careful how much I have. At least I am not hungry though, sure I wanna eat I have wanted mexican, chicken parmasean, fast food... I am not kidding myself I will eat those things again some but in much smaller amounts and not all the time.
   NIKKI

Georgie Mayhem
on 3/1/12 12:34 pm - New Zealand
just wanna say I love the picture of the rainbow eye.

Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 3/1/12 12:28 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
I thought we could only hold 2-3 ounces at a time and most stop at 2 tablespoons? I could be WAY OFF BASE with that assumption though. I'm just learning. I thought I read that somewhere.
Georgie Mayhem
on 3/1/12 12:37 pm - New Zealand
dense proteins and soft foods will have more restriction

seekingslimness
on 3/1/12 12:54 pm
VSG on 02/24/12
Well I don't think my sleeve "held" that much I think it just slide right on through.
   NIKKI

Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 3/1/12 12:38 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
So, you're saying in the beginning that we should eat more and then eat less as we add solids? (Thanks Georgie)
MrsClaus09
on 3/1/12 8:00 pm
You may even be surprised (in the beginning) that you're getting in as much as you are when "eating" items other than dense proteins.  I could get in close to 3/4 a coup of soup or anything really pureed around week 2-3.  Once I added in solids and really dense proteins...forgeddaboutit!  Try to eat until your comfortable - but, be watchful of overdoing it...even by one bite! :) GL!
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 3/1/12 12:55 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
Gah, I have so much to learn.
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Michelle from Louisiana

Most Active
Recent Topics