omg someone plz help me!

tSqrD3
on 3/1/12 11:07 pm - PA
VSG on 02/27/12
 How the heck am I going to consume 60g of protein in a day when it is rakinge forever to drink this 10g protein shake? Is there any protein shakes that have alot ofmprotein in it? im 4 days post op and im just not hungry or anything :(
doggz109
on 3/1/12 11:09 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
You have to build yourself up to it.  Most people aren't able to do it right away.

Try Premier Plus (you can get them at Costco or Sam's Club).  They are RTD and have 30g per 11oz.  Taste good.
FancyRoses
on 3/1/12 11:12 pm - Lower Sackville, Canada
body fortress sold at walmart has 24 g protein just shop around look for some samples or if you belong to a support group that meets in your area see if someone can bag us up a scoop of diff kinds to try jus****ch the carbs and sugar
My goals to a healthy me            
rhearob
on 3/1/12 11:25 pm - TN
 I use the body fortress whey protein isolate - 140 cal for the chocolate (130 cal vanilla) and 30g of protein per scoop.  I mix it with 8 oz of water.  They taste good, but you will eventually get sick of them.  Even now almost 4 months out I use them as meal replacements.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

LaToya S.
on 3/2/12 12:03 am - Edwardsville, IL
It will take time, don't ru****!
Congratulations on your surgery!

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

Cindy22706
on 3/2/12 12:26 am - California, MD
VSG on 02/08/12
Like everyone else said, you will not be able to get the protein in right now. You need to focus on getting 64oz of fluids in to avoid dehydration.

tripmom02
on 3/2/12 12:39 am - NJ
 Cytomax clears are what I drank right out of surgery, 40 grams of protien in 20 ozs of fluid, I just put it over ice and sipped it all day long. Since my NUT said I could count it towards my fluid count, it was easy to get in everything I needed. 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Pooch2
on 3/2/12 12:44 am
The day after returning from the hospital I started on Premier Protein pre-made drinks 30 grams right there at only 11 oz.. first one took an hour after a couple days that was down to 15 minutes.   (I get mine at Costco but here is thier link http://www.premiernutrition.com/ 

Also I used Body Fortress but now I would use Isopure liquid in bottles from GNC or elsewhere, the protein is more usable, one bottle has 40 grams of protein, I buy Alpine Punch and then I mix up a pack of punch Crystal light and water and I pore the Isopure in it. Here is there link;  http://www.theisopurecompany.com/en/drinks  You can sip that all day, you need the water, you need the protein, this will give you both as you sip sip sip.   I don't like the taste of Isopure on its own or the Body Fortress either but they do not impact the taste of Crystal Light....  sip and walk...every day will get better....
HW: 425    SW: 337   CW: 262 GW: 217 (surgeon)  
Pre-surgery loss; 88 lbs (mostly in my required 6 month insurance class)
emelar
on 3/2/12 12:44 am - TX
I'm gonna second the premier protein ready-to-drink shakes.  Lots more protein per oz than you're getting now and they're easy to drink.  But I think you can only get them online or at Costco.
Lexie 84
on 3/2/12 1:21 am - Washington, DC
VSG on 03/13/12
I'm on my pre-op diet and drink the Isopure No Carb with 40g of protein. I really like it. Protein shakes disgust me.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views