14 lbs my first week!!!

seekingslimness
on 3/2/12 4:37 am
VSG on 02/24/12
OMG!  I can't believe it, today is 1 week from my surgery and I have lost 14 lbs!!!  I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself.  Let's see the last week has been up and down.  Lots of post-op pain, I had to go back to the doc and get a stroger med, no nausea, no vomiting- thanks goodness, I have a nagging pain in the lower part of my left shoulder blade, doc says that's fine, some really weird feelings on my lower right abdomen like movement or tugging or twisting, again normal, had some trouble getting in all my stuff if I don't work on it all day long, if I focus I can get everything, hate not being able to lift much, I cheat sometimes and picking up my little ones and then of course it hurts and pay the price, have been get out the last few days and am feeling better walking.  14 lbs I am so excited I can't stop talking, err typing I guess!  :)  Thanks for listening I am just over the moon!!!
   NIKKI

seekingslimness
on 3/2/12 4:38 am
VSG on 02/24/12
I have lost 20 total my ticker isn't ticking...  :)
   NIKKI

Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 3/2/12 4:51 am - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment for you.

I'll find out on Monday whether I've lost or not.
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Michelle from Louisiana

moringdawn
on 3/2/12 5:14 am
VSG on 07/11/12
 CONGRATULATIONS!! You must feel good about your self, I can't wait till my surgery so I can post and be excited! But I'm very happy for youKeep up the great job!
inkslingerdiva
on 3/2/12 7:12 am - Dumfries, VA
VSG on 01/22/11 with
Congrats - one step on your journey to health that you can be really proud of. Keep up the good work!!!
SW: 228Lbs. GW: 125Lbs. Goal in 14.5 Months CW: 122.7Lbs Down 105.3Lbs

AmberK
on 3/2/12 7:26 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 Congratulations and great way to start your journey! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views