I FEEL GOOD WHEN I AM IN FRONT OF MY CLASS !

Softballgal73
on 3/12/12 5:44 am
I just wanted to let my fellow sleevers know that in just a little over 2 months, I have dropped from a size 20 to a size 14 and FEEL GREAT! I used to teach from behind my desk because I was so ashamed about the way that I looked. I now get up and roam around the room and feel great. I learn something new every day about my sleeve. I have had my not so perfect days, but for the most part I try to do everything my Dr. has told me....protein and liquids....very little carbs. I never dreamed I wouold feel this good just 2 months out. I do believe that I will be at goal by the time my Daughter has her HS graduation in May....can't wait to go pick out a cute little dress. I FINALLY GET WHAT "LOVING MY SLEEVE" really means!

felicity2u
on 3/12/12 5:53 am - LA
What a great and uplifting story! Congrats on getting out there and living life to the fullest.  I bet you burn alot more calories walking around that classroom now rather than sitting, lol! Thanks for coming on the post to show others how wonderful the results can be! Can't wait to see pics in your cute dress at your daughter's graduation!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

asweetiepye
on 3/12/12 6:44 am
Congrats on your boost of confidence!!

Andrea- HT- 5' 7" HW-286 SW-265  CW-153.6
AmberK
on 3/12/12 7:14 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 That's awesome! That is something I look forward to. I hate walking through desks in my class and my butt or legs rubbing on a students desk. I teach 7th graders, and although I have an out going personality, I am getting embarrassed by it! Thanks for the update! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 287 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 339 views