Addicted

ladyshai27
on 3/15/12 10:24 pm - SC
So is it possible to be addicted to execising? I swear thats all I think about now. I am off work today and was thinking I will sleep in but Im up getting ready to go to the gym.  Who would have thought???? Guess it's a good addiction.
smbergie200
on 3/15/12 10:53 pm - Naples, FL
Absolutely - Exercise produces happy chemicals in your brain so its no doubt you want to keep going back for more. I look forward to the gym everyday too.

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

joeswife
on 3/15/12 11:34 pm - CA
I really need to get that addiction! I do exercise and walk daily but currently my addiction is shopping! I love it but it is starting to impact my financial status which is not good. So I think starting next week, monday, I will just have to direct my vehicle to the gym versus the mall!

brneecy
on 3/16/12 3:57 am - San Pablo, CA
 lol, i hate the gym but its gotta be done. being heavy was bad for my knee so my cartilage is gone. i found out the hard way, i decided one day to get outta the gym and go for a jog... the next day i could barely walk  i went to the doc and she gave me the bad news. my alternatives are swimming and using the elliptical... and i'm not pool ready so the elliptical it is :/ fml. but i'm so with you on the shopping thing, i'm at a size where i can now shop both the plus size and regular size section, how effin awesome is that?!!!! everyone tells me stop buying clothes, they're not gonna fit again in a couple of months!! i shop at Ross for now because they're clothes are pretty much disposable anyway :p once i hit my goal weight though, its so on!!  where do you live, i'm gonna need a shopping buddy :D lol!
Sara M.
on 3/16/12 1:34 am - CA
VSG on 03/06/12
That's an addiction that I need!

Way to go!

Consult: 270   Surgery: 256   1 Month: 237    2 Mos: 223   3 Mos: 208    4 Mos: 198
5 Mos: 188    6 Mos:178     7 Mos: 169
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 289 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 341 views