Lets get the party started!

Michelle10929
on 3/15/12 11:21 am - NC
Breathing test, sleep study, and fitness test tomorrow.
Next week is my endoscopy
The week after that its time for the Nut, psyche, and ummm something else I can't remember LOL.

Then we're off to insurance! Yay!
Elaine N.
on 3/15/12 11:28 am - Hiddenite, NC
VSG on 06/12/12
 Yeah you are on the way!! Hope all goes well with your tests  I've got all my stuff cleared but waiting to schedule for June which really sucks but I know it will come soon.  I just was so excited that it was going to be week after next, but now back to waiting.  It is so hard to be consistent with my 2 shakes a day I was doing in prep for coming surgery. But trying to keep the goal in mind.

God will turn our weakness into strength.
Michelle10929
on 3/15/12 11:32 am - NC
I'm planning on waiting until June also. Regardless of if insurance and surgery dates come back sooner. Its just making more financial and time off work sense for me.

I'm still anxious for it all to be definate though :)
aled1223
on 3/15/12 11:36 am
 I had my psych visit today and nut tomorrow . Then they put it to insurance. Penciled in for June 25th.we will all start our journey around the same time .
Babydoll58
on 3/15/12 11:54 am - AZ
Great to hear-excited for you!!!

Donna B.
on 3/15/12 12:21 pm
I am excited for you!  I like your upbeat attitude.  You will do really well with the sleeve.

I was a low BMI'er so i went to Mexico for my sleeve and it was self-pay as i have no insurance.  The fortunate side of this was that i did not have all these hoops to jump through and long time lapses.  

- Donna

55 y.o.    5'4"      HW: 180's      CW: 127      Doctor's GW: 130           My GW:  117        

~ working on reaching goal again after regain            

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 88 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 301 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 348 views