Question for the ladies

NanfromSan
on 3/17/12 5:13 am
VSG on 12/09/14
For those of you who started out in a large bra size (and I don't mean large because of being overweight only, but large proportionately to your body size)- how much did you lose as far as cup size when you lost your weight?
Normally I don't lose too much in that department, except after the baby things went haywire and while I got bigger, after finishing nursing I shrunk down quite a bit.  I really don't want to lose too much more in that department LOL  Just curious what others went through????
Also kinda concerned about my backside LOL  I've never been big bottomed (kinda have the build of a football player unfortunately).  I really dont' want to lose the little I got back there.  I plan on doing more exercises to help tone up (instead of just lose the weight and get all flat and flabby).  What were your experiences???

Start weight:  252 pounds 

High weight:  268 pounds

lucy2e
on 3/17/12 5:34 am - Laurel, MD
I have lost just under 130 lbs so far.  I started out a 54 J and I am down to a 38 I.  So down 1 full cup size and many inches in the band.  They look incredibly smaller, but I think a lot has to do with buying much better bras.  I plan on getting a reduction and lift once I get to goal.

I have actually gained a little shape in the butt area.

Good luck on getting the shape you would like to have! 

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

kimbethin
on 3/17/12 5:54 am - CA
I've lost about 90 pounds and gone from a tight 44c to a loose 38c, the 36 c is still too tight to wear.  I don't really know a more polite way to say it, but they are smaller but with the weight loss in my shoulders, neck and stomach, they are more of a "focal point" than before surgery.  My butt was too big before and kind of "shelf like".   That was one of the first places I lost and it's looking pretty good now.  I do the walk away the pounds dvds and they do a lot of exercises that work your butt and thighs in a really effective way.  Unfortunately we can't control what goes away first.  I'd love to say buh-bye to some more belly fat!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
NanfromSan
on 3/17/12 6:05 am
VSG on 12/09/14
Well so far that's 2 promising posts!  LOL  I definitely want to lose in my arms, under arms, and the ribcage area.  I was up to a 44 G while nursing, now about a 44 DD or 44 DDD depending on the bra.  I wouldn't mind getting down to a 36-38 D.  I guess I have some wiggle room.
I heard about the walking away the pounds dvd.  I have to look into those.  I was thinking of getting that brazilian butt lift dvd LOL  I wonder if anyone here has tried it?

Start weight:  252 pounds 

High weight:  268 pounds

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 227 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 303 views