6 days...

MelG01
on 3/20/12 9:53 pm
I am so excited!!!!  6 days til its my turn.  Im like a kid on Christmas morning.  Last few weeks have flown by but seems like this week is creeping by.   Cant wait.  Im ready to have my turn on the losers bench.  Just thought I would share.  Ready to also meet my recovery buddies in the hallways.  Good luck to you girls too.  
itsjannie
on 3/21/12 2:10 am - Frackville, PA
VSG on 04/02/12
Hi,
I've been lurking here for a while and I finally have my surgery date (4/2/12).  I am on day three of my pre-op two week liquid diet now and it totally sucks!!!!
I just wanted to say Hi as we will be having our surgeries about a week apart and its nice to s/w someone going through it at the same time.
My insurance company made me do the 6month monitored diet thingy and i felt like I would never get to the point of a surgery date.  Now that I'm less than two weeks from the date I'm really excited, but I also wish I would have had a nice steak before the liquid diet LOL (they kind of just sprang the date on me, but it's ok...the sooner the better).
Good Luck and hope to keep in touch with you during the process!!
MelG01
on 3/21/12 4:50 am
Lucily I havent had to do the liquid diet!!!!  I have only had to do low carb, calorie.  Although I did cheat a little yesterday.  I will be on liquids for a couple weeks after surgery though.  It is really nice to be able to talk to someone else about everything going on pre and post op.  My husband went through this a year and a half ago but like most men he has little sympathy or not as exicted as I have been about my surgery.   Good luck.  I will def.  keep in touch. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views