does weight loss happen in certain parts of the body first?

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/12 6:53 am
Upper body first, then thighs, hips and booty...tummy is hanging in there the hardest.  I'm down a cup size and 2 bands sizes now, can wear a 14 swimsuit top, but still can't fit many size 16 bottoms and it looks like it is the gut that is in my way.

My mom raved about how my back fat is almost all gone...said it used to make me look like I had a hump. Gee thanks mom...I couldn't see my back...still can't.  
Jennifer H.
on 3/29/12 7:28 am - TX
VSG on 01/17/12
Mine is coming off everywhere buy my arms and tummy. I can wear a large or xlarge top in the regular section, but my tummy won't even think of fitting in anything smaller than an 18(regular in some stores). My arms now look disproportionally larger than my upper body, but I'm sure I notice it more because they are my personal problem area. My feet and hands are so much smaller! I can almost wear boots and my wedding ring spins freely on my finger(thank the Lord for larger knuckles). But I also notice that when I hit a stall, it all tends to redistribute and even out a bit. Who the heck knows! I'm just doing the happy dance every day for losing!!

Krazydoglady
on 3/29/12 8:16 am - FL
I am like a glass of water:

I fill from the bottom up and empty from the top down.  My thighs are the last thing to go, but they are going.  Booty  is gone.

Carolyn  (32 lbs lost Pre-op) HW: 291, SW: 259, GW: 129.5, CW: 126.4 

kwiegs3856
on 3/29/12 11:07 am - PA
VSG on 01/05/12
I lost face, neck, stomach,feet & hands.  My arms, thighs & hips are my problem area's.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views