Dr. Jose Rodriguez vs Dr. Fernando Garcia

blessed1234
on 4/4/12 11:21 pm
VSG on 05/04/12
Hello. I am going to have the VSG surgery. I was going to go with Dr. Alvarez, but i am not going to be able to come up with the cash at ths time. Dr. Jose Rodriquez offers in house financing. Depending on your credit you put 2,500 down or 3,500-4,000. Then make payments for a total of 7,100. Dr. Garcia charges 5000. Both these prices are all inclusive. Dr. Rod u stay in the hospital for 3 days & go home on the fourth. Dr. Garcia stay 4 then go ome on the 5th. I asked the patient facilitator for Dr. Rods phone number & she said he does not give out his personal number. Call them & they will deliver your message to the dr. & he will get back with you! Dr. Garcia I have talked to & supposedly he gives you his direct phone number, but each time i have called it's been to one of his dr's who assist him. Her name slips my mind. Dr. Rod appears to have alot more experience. Any patients of Dr. Rod or Dr. Garcia out there. Thank You! (Both positive & negative feedback welcome)
Blessed     
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/12 9:14 pm - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12
I have heard excellent things about dr. garcia on another forum. He is a good surgeon. His price is also great. I have heard a bit about Dr. Rod but not that much. Is this the Dr. Rod is Juarez? Dr. Garcia is in Tijuana and I'd much rather go to Tijuana than Juarez. However, this is just my opinion. Dr. Rod might be amazing! I have no idea. Just my measly two cents lol.
blessed1234
on 4/5/12 10:38 pm
VSG on 05/04/12
Yes it is the one in Juarez.
foothills3252
on 4/6/12 2:25 pm
VSG on 02/27/12
 sent you message on my experience did you get it?

Marissa A.
on 4/11/12 4:19 am - CA
 Hi I had a great experience overall with dr garcia. In my opinion he does have a great amount of knowledge and experience, he's been following my progress since  December when i had my gastric bypass surgery and my sister is considering having a sleeve with him. The facility is a state of the art place and his staff speaks english and are very kind. I know for sure dfr. garcia gives out his direct phone, however if he is in surgery, he will have someone to pick up for him. I can't give you a good or bad opinion about any other dr because i don't know them, however I'm 100%  sure that if you go with dr. garcia you will not regret. Hope this was useful to you. :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 111 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 335 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 385 views