Walden Farms Calorie Free Dressings

Pooch2
on 4/7/12 12:17 pm
I am on my second bottle of Walden Farms Calorie Free Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing, since I have been cleared for most raw veggies.  I tried another flavor and had to throw it in the tra****hink it was their creamy Italian.   The Balsamic one is not as good as my pre surgery dressing of Balsamic Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic but its NO CALORIES and fits into my 600 ish daily calorie count, very well.   Its NO; calories, fat, carbs, gluten or sugars.   Here is a  link to all their products; waldenfarms.com/index.html

Balsamic Vinaigrette

They also have syrups and mayos too which I haven't tried yet ;

What have you tried, of their products and liked...
HW: 425    SW: 337   CW: 262 GW: 217 (surgeon)  
Pre-surgery loss; 88 lbs (mostly in my required 6 month insurance class)
cajunlady1958
on 4/7/12 12:22 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
I have tried their caramel topping in my protein shakes and it is good.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

jimbovsg
on 4/7/12 1:00 pm
Ugh!  Most of their products would gag a maggot!   They are pretty pricey too!  Why not just make an oil-less vinaigrette yourself...read the ingredients   that is all it is...they use water...vinegar....spices emulsifiers and splenda!  Pretty simple! ...better quality ingredients too!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Shagdoll
on 4/7/12 1:58 pm
Dang Jim, glad you aren't so harsh about it.
I actually love their no calorie, fat free, sugar free chocolate dip. One of MFP friends mentioned he used it with his cottage cheese. I ordered it off Amazon & loved it ... So there!!!
acbbrown
on 4/7/12 2:20 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 I dont know, it sounded like he was offering to make us all a batch. Where can I send my request???

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

jimbovsg
on 4/7/12 5:20 pm
On April 7, 2012 at 8:58 PM Pacific Time, Shagdoll wrote:
Dang Jim, glad you aren't so harsh about it.
I actually love their no calorie, fat free, sugar free chocolate dip. One of MFP friends mentioned he used it with his cottage cheese. I ordered it off Amazon & loved it ... So there!!!
Oh  i wasn't harsh...that came in a later reply Lol!  I eat full calorie....full fat.....full sugar chocolate....so there!   Nice new avi puurty lady! 

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Pooch2
on 4/7/12 2:37 pm, edited 4/7/12 2:38 am
No No in all due respect I only bought 2 bottles and I am sure one of them would have gaged a maggot. I am not a picky eater and it was bad but the other one was good enough, to get me thru until I can maintenance and wonder what else of theres might be good, still I would like to know which other ones you didn't like Jimbo...

All that being said, I have to ask; your NOT comparing them to this tasty are ya?
HW: 425    SW: 337   CW: 262 GW: 217 (surgeon)  
Pre-surgery loss; 88 lbs (mostly in my required 6 month insurance class)
jimbovsg
on 4/7/12 4:49 pm
On April 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM Pacific Time, Pooch2 wrote:
No No in all due respect I only bought 2 bottles and I am sure one of them would have gaged a maggot. I am not a picky eater and it was bad but the other one was good enough, to get me thru until I can maintenance and wonder what else of theres might be good, still I would like to know which other ones you didn't like Jimbo...

All that being said, I have to ask; your NOT comparing them to this tasty are ya?
Nothing can compare to that...fried carby goodness... .all natural....BTW  real fat....flour.....sugar  .....and real fresh strawberries ta boot!  A perfect bite....quite the mouth-gasm...I must say!  Walden Farms products are quite the opposite........I gave some to my dog....he licked his ass to get the taste of them out! Lol! 

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

edelu
on 4/7/12 7:42 pm - los angeles, CA
You do know fat can come back, right?
jimbovsg
on 4/8/12 1:28 am
On April 8, 2012 at 2:42 AM Pacific Time, edelu wrote:
You do know fat can come back, right?
REEEALLY?  I had NOOO idea...wow thanks for the "heads up!"  I hope it comes back all in my ass...chicks like a big ass...no?  Lol!

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 276 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views