Help!!!!!!!!

maacjt5
on 4/11/12 5:43 am - IL
Help I have been craving peanut butter for last 2 weeks, have no idea why! i eat 2 tbs and it seems to satisfy me. I use to never want it before my surgery. Has anyone else had this going on or might know why? one person said that maybe my body was needin a lil fat?  Help!!!!!   :)

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/12 5:46 am, edited 4/11/12 5:51 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with

Welcome to the used to not be interested in peanut butter and now would snatch a *****'s wig for it club.

I know some folks use PB2, but that was just triggery for me.  I just didnt indulge until maintenance, but some folks seem to be able to moderate their PB intake during loss! (edit to add, I wasnt sure if I could be one of those people, so I didnt even try).

Just wanted to say - word. 

maacjt5
on 4/11/12 5:52 am - IL
Well i had my surgery this last Oct and have been doing ok, but like i said i have to eat 2 tbs daily weird! and lately i seem to be eating more and craving more! lol maybe its stress! and i have been at a stale for about 2 wks now too! :(  any ideas??  Anita :)

ruggie
on 4/11/12 5:52 am - Sacramento, CA
On April 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM Pacific Time, ~Brandilynn Wonderland~ wrote:

Welcome to the used to not be interested in peanut butter and now would snatch a *****'s wig for it club.

I know some folks use PB2, but that was just triggery for me.  I just didnt indulge until maintenance, but some folks seem to be able to moderate their PB intake during loss! (edit to add, I wasnt sure if I could be one of those people, so I didnt even try).

Just wanted to say - word. 

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

tripmom02
on 4/11/12 6:17 am - NJ

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

trayb17
on 4/11/12 6:22 am
VSG on 01/05/12
"Welcome to the used to not be interested in peanut butter and now would snatch a *****'s wig for it club. "

Oh my gosh...this just made me choke on my tea!!
rhearob
on 4/11/12 7:17 am - TN
 What a club name!  I'd love to see the logo for that!

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

loverofcats
on 4/11/12 5:50 am
I just don't bring it into the house. If you can stop at 2 TBSP, good for you.
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

tripmom02
on 4/11/12 6:19 am - NJ
 If you can do the 2 tbs and be satisfied then I would find a really good, high quality low sugar PB and go with it. If you find it's causing you to want other things, or those two tbs are not cutting it anymore then I would back off and stop buying it or having it around. I have always loved PB, its a total binge food for me so I don't even try it.

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Donna B.
on 4/11/12 6:58 am
I found a brand of peanut butter that has no sugar and no salt which makes it less addicting.  It is Crazy Richards and it comes in creamy and chunky.  It also has no added fat such as hydrogenated fat and is therefore healthy peanut butter. 

Peanut butter is very satisfying to me, one to two tablespoons, and i have no desire to have more than that even though i have addictive eating problem.  I think it is the way it coats the stomach so it is filling for a long time.

If you think it is becoming a trigger for you, i would stop eating any brand of peanut butter altogether.

55 y.o.    5'4"      HW: 180's      CW: 127      Doctor's GW: 130           My GW:  117        

~ working on reaching goal again after regain            

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views